Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
The scariest moviie you've ever seen? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarahdinosaur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:20 pm
Ryuu-no-Taisho
Quarantine was the scariest movie I've ever seen, considering I thought the Grudge was more funny than scary.

The end of quarantine was pretty scary, and through-out the movie it had some good jumpy moments.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:23 pm
The Unborn scared the shiz outta me!!! Even in the start, it already made me jumpy.
I was like, Oh shiz!!  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Alvvays

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:00 pm

The Ring was the first horror movie I saw that kept me up all night. I couldn't sleep thinking about that girl in the closet and that Samara might crawl out of my TV and make me look like her. crying

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:09 am
iNuvola
Was no one scared by The Shining? It's my favorite movie because it scared me so badly. That and the classic "Heeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!" line.

I watched it, at night with my boyfriend, and I just sat there like..O_O Really now? This isn't that bad, but I think that's because the wifes acting was so atrocious. Though, the images the kid saw I thought were pretty disturbing.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Asuka Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:35 am
The Grudge was one of the scariest movies I've ever seen, along with lots of Steven King movies that I've seen.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:57 pm
SAW 4 creeped me out, primarily because I don't like seeing guys gouge their own eyes or girls getting their hair ripped off their scalp.  

Rosary16

Travis III

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:02 pm
I agree with everyone who said Alien. That was really suspenseful and well-done.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:31 pm
that one pee-wee herman movie....*shudders*...his tv show was also scary as hell  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

lostdeathblackrose

Romantic Vampire

8,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:52 pm
th grudge series  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:53 pm
riddlemethisbats
that one pee-wee herman movie....*shudders*...his tv show was also scary as hell

amen to that his acting is good but theirs something about that movie that is scary  

Atheist Guy

Lady_Imrahil

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:45 am
iiStraightxEdge
What is the scariiest ine you've ever seen and talk about the least scariiest moviie you've ever seen.

I have to say the Shyamalan movies ... even "The Happening" ... I had nightmares from that weird old lady. "Signs" and "The Sixth Sense" still frighten me, even though I know what to expect and exactly when to expect it.

I'm also a Hitchcock fan, and there was this one old black and white ghost show I can't remember the name of ... oh yeah, and the Laurence Olivier "Wuthering Heights" also really scared me.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:43 pm
when i was a kid, i was too wimpy to watch a scary movie. so, since i watched all 4 "scary movies", it's impossible for me to take a horror movie seriously. honestly, i've tried walking into scary movies, and i laugh the entire time. i'll check out alien, though, cuz i still haven't seen it.  

the_forgotten_thought

nyx_pixie008

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:46 pm
The Exorcist
crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:20 am
hmmm i would say the exorcist D: that scared the s**t out of meh x.x and the least scariest would be friday the 13th (new) o.0 it wasnt even scary it was really stupid  

Lil_Punkiiee

Lil_Punkiiee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:21 am
riddlemethisbats

oh mah gawd x.x i hate pee wee he scares meh at times D;  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces