Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Naruto: Rise of the Junchurriki(Tailed Beasts)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThePyroOkami

Mythical Benefactor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:49 pm
~Story~
Long ago, there were many beasts my the name of Biju. When war broke out among the counties on fire wind water and earth, they relied on these great monsters to help them, by sealing them into Ninjas, but somthings can never be tamed. War continued Biju rampaged and great Ninja's have died sealing them into Infants. Many have risen to be great but others have fallen far. there are now 9 known Biju, when sealed into a human, they're called Junchurriki. For many years the Junchurriki have been ridiculed and neglected, hunted and killed but they managed to live. The nine tailed Kyuubi, and the one tailed Shikakku, some of the most well known out of the hundereds of them. but they're are more than that, like the ten tailed rabbit, or the 17 tailed dragon.

Table of contenets:
Story
rules
Cannon profiles
O/C Profiles
accepeted Profiles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:53 pm
~rules~
no Cybering (keep it pg-14)
no Goddmodding
no Killing unless said so
Pm profiles to me!!
You can be a Cannon (yes you can be naruto)
no more than 3 people (you can be a cannon and an O/C)
rules can change if i want them to

ThePyroOkami

Mythical Benefactor

ThePyroOkami

Mythical Benefactor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:56 pm
Open Cannons:
Naruto
Sakura
Sasuke
Choji
Shikamaru
Ino
Hinata
Kiba
Shino
Rock Lee
Neji
Ten Ten
Gaara
Kankuro
Temari
any other you can think of  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:10 pm
~O/C Profiles~
The Persone pulling the strings (username) :
Yo I am (Name) :
I blew this many candles this year (Age) :
I can do (Justus) :
I am a: (regular Ninja [if so please spesify what rank])(Junchurriki[if so what beast,])
I like (crush) :
I look like (pic anime plz) :
What I've gone through (bio) :
I act like (Personality) :

ThePyroOkami

Mythical Benefactor

ThePyroOkami

Mythical Benefactor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:59 pm
~Accepted profiles~

The Person pulling the strings (username) : The Pyro Okami
Yo I am (Name) : Okami Hazuki
I blew this many candles this year (Age) : 14
I can do (Justus) : light, lighting, memory, and thunder Jutsus (thunder is a genjutsu its called thunderstorm and it makes your worst fears come to life >=3) and she has a spesial jutsu called wolf's eye and it can predict, copy and throw it back at you ten times worst
I am a: Junchurriki~The 13 tailed wolf
I like (crush) : Gaara ^^
I look like (pic anime plz) : User Image
What I've gone through (bio) : Okami was name for the biju that was sealed inside of her,(okami=Wolf in japanese) to show that she was also a monster. Her and her two siblings, Usagi(rabbit) and Ryuu(dragon), are the oppisite of the sand siblings. one the youngest is the 2nd strongest and two, they all are Junchurriki. but the one thing they all have in common, is that all of the siblings are aged the same apart. (Okami=Gaara, Usagi=Kankuro, Ryuu= Temari) Okami, is one of the most unstable of the three.(Ryuu is the most) since she in the youngest she is often bossed around by her older siblings. But unlike Gaara she respects her older brother and sister. her Jutsus can be terrifying or healing, one of her jutsus, she can parlize her vitum for a couple seconds and mentaly dig into thier memories and get thier happiest and most prized postion and transform into it, making them not hurt her until the jutsu wears off.
I act like (Personality) : short tempered, violet, funny, care free at times, random, and skilled.

The Persone pulling the strings (username) : The Pyro Okami
Yo I am (Name) : Usagi Hazuki
I blew this many candles this year (Age) : 16
I can do (Justus) : memory, moon, and her spesial is Kagami, which is another one that can throw back jutsus, but it is better and stronger than the wolf's eye
I am a: Junchurriki~ ten tailed rabbit
I like (crush) :Kankuro
What I've gone through (bio) : Just like her little sister, she was named after her Biju, (usagi=rabbit in japanese) and just like her sister, she os one of the weakest in the group, in fact she is the weakest. (more tails more power) but unlike her sister, she is the most stable, becase her Beast is a naturaly calm animal until provoked. her jutsus can kill a person easily one of her jutsus (moon style: death poke jutsu) is a ninjutsu that makes hands with sharp fingers made out of moon light, that hurtal towards its victum and pirces into them.
I act like (Personality) :calm, controled motherly

The Persone pulling the strings (username) : The Pyro Okami

Yo I am (Name) : Ryuu Hazuki
I blew this many candles this year (Age) :17
I can do (Justus) : mostly fire and a spesial jutsu called eye of the serpant bacically the same thing as the Kagami but stronger
I am a: Junchurriki~ 17 tailed Dragon
I like (crush) : Temari
What I've gone through (bio) : just like his younger sisters, he is named for his biju. dragon, serpent, snake, lizard all of which he has been called as insults. he in the oldest, strongest, and the most unstable out of all three Junchurriki. He can lose control very easily, espeialy if he's losing (phhf men..sore losers well so am I >=3)
I act like (Personality) :easy going, very voilent when he's lost control

The Persone pulling the strings (username) : Athena_68

Yo I am (Name) : Satoko (Pick the last name I have no clue what to put.)

I blew this many candles this year (Age) : 15

I can do (Justus) : Mostly wind, uses alot a short to mid-range weapons espically a long sword. She can summon an owl. Her special is Katto Kaze-She can put her chakra into the air and control the wind so it slices wheover she uses the jutsu against. ((Heres a link to her main weapon, a long sword:
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/ModernDayKnight/Sword.jpg)

I am a: (regular Ninja [if so please spesify what rank])(Junchurriki[if so what beast,]) A regular jounin

I like (crush) : Kiba

What I've gone through (bio) : I come from a loving family, made up of my two parents and my older brother. Me and my brother are both over-acheivers and stay out of trouble as much as possible. My brother is now an anbu and away on missons for the rest of the year. Me and my brother are naturally intelligent and skilled ninjas. I've recently become a jounin.

I act like (Personality) :Loud, outgoing,athletic, unique, sarcastic, fun-loving, smart, and has a temper.
The Persone pulling the strings (username) : Alicia Mchoward
Yo I am (Name) : Hikari Yuki ( light snow)
I blew this many candles this year (Age) : 14
I can do (Justus) : Water, Ice, Wind is her specialty
I am a: Junchurriki: fifth teen tailed Liger
I like (crush) : Shikamaru

What I've gone through (bio) : Yuki was name for the time she was born it snowed, after a year the Bijuu started to attack ,her Mother and Father were the only one few Shinobi left in the village Sealed the Bijuu inside their baby. Her Father survived but her Mother died. After a few years Yuki was already 4 yrs. Old, train herself while her father left for a mission, then they went to konoha to live with his father’s relatives. Her first friend was Naruto because she knows what he feels …All of the villagers sees her as a normal Child. she has the same IQ with Shikamaru. She is very good with Taijutsu, Medical jutsu, and Ninjutsu yet she’s on a poor level of genjutsu.
I act like (Personality) :Serious, yet funny, Nice if get to know her, strict, careless, patient…….
The Persone pulling the strings (username) : Pandy Cookeh
Yo I am (Name) : Noelle Tsusora
I blew this many candles this year (Age) : 15
I can do (Justus) : Mainly Genjutsu, Wind and Earth Ninjutsu
I am a:11 Tailed Mouse
I like (crush) : Shikamaru
I look like: User Image
What I've gone through (bio) : Noelle grew up being shunned. That was where she lost her confidence. How Ironic that her bijue was the 11 tailed mouse. She hardly spoke to anyone, which wasn't a problem since they didn't want to talk to her. She hardly talks, even now. After a while she found a friend.
I act like (Personality) : Calm, Quiet, Kind, Cheerful,Smart, Logical  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:51 pm
Open!!!!!  

ThePyroOkami

Mythical Benefactor

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items