Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply Selfportraits & Narcicist Threads
So... Yes.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drowse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:16 pm
Well, I'm new here. I noticed there are a couple introductions in this section and decided I would introduce myself as well. My name is Savy. As for artistic talent... I don't have much of it. I'd like to think I'm a decent artist and writer, though. Even though I'm not particularly talented, I'm a pretty tough critic. I like to criticize things and I'm good at picking out flaws. Maybe I come across as harsh sometimes, buuuut... well, that's just how it is. I'm not trying to be mean, I just wanna help people get better.

Anyways, I guess I'll post a sample of some of my art. Oh, almost forgot, I also sing. I doubt I'll be posting any songs on here, though. That's kind of embarrassing. x___x

Artz
[x] [x] [x]

And here's a little thing I wrote like... a year and a half ago. I never really went anywhere with it...

Shadewalkers
The moon, its pocked face shining, beamed down over the rough land below. It's wide, crater eye surveyed the craggy cliffs, the smooth plains, and the dark churning ocean-- seeing yet unseeing. Its weathered, imperfect face served as a testament to its knowledge of everything worthy of knowing. From a distant, ancient land, the moon had more wisdom than even the sun. This wisdom did not go wasted. For on the earth, the planet the moon was so indifferently bound to, there formed a cult of the moon-- Children of the night who could bathe in shadows, hear without noise, and smell without scent; blind, scuffling creatures that could hold the moon in their mouths and feast. They are scavengers, searching for wisdom in the blackest shades of the night. They are ruthless carnivores that feed on misery and shame. They are the moonfiends, the nightcult and the shadewalkers. These are the monsters that hide under beds and closets and in dark spaces; the very ones that gobble up innocent children while they sleep. Underneath the peppermint sitcom facade of the daylight, these children of the moon wait ever silently, shrouded by darkness and mystery. The moon simply surveys, sees but doesn't see, and waits for an inevitable something to occur.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:25 pm
Welcome  

Dagger1819
Crew

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:54 pm
those are some great pictures, ive always wanted to draw like that but I dunno if I can. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:56 pm
hai, welcome c:  

Gebakje

Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Anna Grammer

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250