Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply Literature
not sure if this is art...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

now if I could only draw it...
  god that would look great XD
View Results

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:02 pm
but it is photography to say the least(a heads up though i'm not good at photography). 3nodding

this is a model I built out of lego's I had, its the jump trooper from Metal arms: Glitch in the system, this is one of my favorite characters from that game and one of my favorite enemies
one(best shot)
two
three

I took more then one so you can get a better view of this thing. I think I came rather close, and I used concept art (this) as a guide and the actual game model for a couple specifics.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:17 pm
very well done. biggrin  

Anna Grammer

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:40 pm
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:12 pm
Nice! Must have taken you forever. eek  

hellhound9
Crew

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:28 am
thanks. and the model? nah, it actually took like maybe half an hour at the most, and that was just tinkering with it to see how else I could build it, I have a half finished model, a tank tread base for some kind of robot, and based on wanting a horizontal base and so it can be solid(so the top would not be leaning back or forward) that took me like an hour just finding on how much I can put into it while maintaining its shape and size(I should post a picture of that too, not as impressive in my eyes but it really is solid, and that's what I was going for)  
Literature

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games