Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Horror dream NIGHTMARES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKimmie_SeleneX

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:16 am
Okay this is a freaky scary dream i had. It was soo real to me i swear. I woke up with bruises and scratches in exactly the same places i had them when i was in my dream. Scary right?

Okay so im infront of this hospital right?
Its bloody and looks run down. there are broken windows and screams and blood from the windows.

There is no one in the front and im wondering why im even there. Except in my dream. er my dream self. Knows and has a sence of wrongness.
I have to go in and save my mother. I dont know if she is alive and i dont know if THEY are there yet...
All i know is that i have to try and save her.

I go in and everything is chaos. Things are scattered and turned over. Its a mess. there are bloody prints everywhere. It looks horrible but i think to myself that i've seen worse. Im surprisingly calm and i watch mysel so as to be as quiet as i can.
I dont know why im quiet as i walk deeper in. But i know that i have to be cautinous and careful as to not attract any attention.
I pull out a gun a hand gun aM.65. and im not shore when i had tha or sence when.
Something is here and im not as alone as i've thought i was. I look back behind me and wonder how the hell am i going to get out of here later?
There is a fence around this building and the exit is sealed. I had to climb and jump the fence in order to get here.

"I'll just woorry about it when i have to." I say to myself.

I walk in and i get this eerie feeling like im being watched. this is the only reason why i dont just run towards my mothers room.
I come to the elevator and wait for it to get here. When the elevator doors open there is a zombie in it and i shoot. the gun shots eco throughout the building and a swarm of them are suddenly coming towards me....

Thats when i wake up. Its about 1 am. and i feel like i need to see the ending...I go back to sleep.

color=violet]Im running there are about 6 others with me. 2 females and 4 males. We run and agree to meet out infront using the walkie talkies we found somewhere in this crazy hospital.
"We need to jump the fence in order to leave" i say.
"Yeah, but we also need to burn this place down!" a man an African american says. He is holding an ax in his hands.
"right," i say and we all form a plan to do just that and escape this cannibal infested place.
They found us. And we seperate again.
I have lost those zombiez. and im nearing the elevator shaps.

I wake up again. its only 2:35 AM. I go back to sleep.

There is someone in a wheel chair waiting infront of the elevator back to me. and i point the gun at the thing or person. im about to blow its head off when it turns around and i see my mother. She smiles at me and cries.

I cry and then our little reunion is cut short. there is something comming... a zombie.

i grab my mother and hide. we manage to conceal ourselves in the darkness. Just as the elevator and the zombie arrive. It stands there and walks into the elevator i come out and shoot it and send it down. Just a husk. There are more coming im afraid. because now im exposed and my mothers eyes are big filled with horror and worry she is fine. I dont think they can see her. But me? I hand her a gun and she looks at me pleading me to come to her. I cant. they have already seen me.

I wait for it to reach the corner and i can see its shadow its a male.
I aim. ready to take the shot and give my mom a chance to get out

But i dont expect what happens next. Its the same african american all bloody and sweaty. along with 4 others.

We are running down the hallway. those things are behind us. my mother is being dragged along with us. We make it out. And i tell everyone to go while me and the same man trap them behingd the exit. i tell him to go and i'll follow after i set the hospital on fire. he refuses and finally convinces me to go on. I run as fast as i can and hear an explosion as i clim the fence my mother is already on the other side

I look back and i watch it all burn then i wake up....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:43 pm
once i had this dream where i fall off a cliff and land in a pool of blood and i woke up a soon as my feet touched the pool and i woke up on the floor my toes all bloody creepy i know  

XJessexGreenDayX

ulfricattack6

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:45 pm
who is this "doctor" dude... is he really a doctor?...... I may need some help with something "psyche" realted...... redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:08 am
Ummm ok?  

-IForgivingShadow-

3mO_Clown

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:24 am
xKimmie_Selenex
Okay this is a freaky scary dream i had. It was soo real to me i swear. I woke up with bruises and scratches in exactly the same places i had them when i was in my dream. Scary right?

Its bloody and looks run down. there are broken windows and screams and blood from the windows.

There is no one in the front and im wondering why im even there. Except in my dream. er my dream self. Knows and has a sence of wrongness.
I have to go in and save my mother. I dont know if she is alive and i dont know if THEY are there yet...

I go in and everything is chaos. Things are scattered and turned over. Its a mess. there are bloody prints everywhere. It looks horrible but i think to myself that i've seen worse. Im surprisingly calm and i watch mysel so as to be as quiet as i can.
I dont know why im quiet as i walk deeper in. But i know that i have to be cautinous and careful as to not attract any attention.
I pull out a gun a hand gun aM.65. and im not shore when i had tha or sence when.
Something is here and im not as alone as i've thought i was. I look back behind me and wonder how the hell am i going to get out of here later?
There is a fence around this building and the exit is sealed. I had to climb and jump the fence in order to get here.

I walk in and i get this eerie feeling like im being watched. this is the only reason why i dont just run towards my mothers room.
I come to the elevator and wait for it to get here. When the elevator doors open there is a zombie in it and i shoot. the gun shots eco throughout the building and a swarm of them are suddenly coming towards me....

Thats when i wake up. Its about 1 am. and i feel like i need to see the ending...I go back to sleep.

color=violet]Im running there are about 6 others with me. 2 females and 4 males. We run and agree to meet out infront using the walkie talkies we found somewhere in this crazy hospital.
"Yeah, but we also need to burn this place down!" a man an African american says. He is holding an ax in his hands.
"right," i say and we all form a plan to do just that and escape this cannibal infested place.

There is someone in a wheel chair waiting infront of the elevator back to me. and i point the gun at the thing or person. im about to blow its head off when it turns around and i see my mother. She smiles at me and cries.

I cry and then our little reunion is cut short. there is something comming... a zombie.

i grab my mother and hide. we manage to conceal ourselves in the darkness. Just as the elevator and the zombie arrive. It stands there and walks into the elevator i come out and shoot it and send it down. Just a husk. There are more coming im afraid. because now im exposed and my mothers eyes are big filled with horror and worry she is fine. I dont think they can see her. But me? I hand her a gun and she looks at me pleading me to come to her. I cant. they have already seen me.

But i dont expect what happens next. Its the same african american all bloody and sweaty. along with 4 others.

We are running down the hallway. those things are behind us. my mother is being dragged along with us. We make it out. And i tell everyone to go while me and the same man trap them behingd the exit. i tell him to go and i'll follow after i set the hospital on fire. he refuses and finally convinces me to go on. I run as fast as i can and hear an explosion as i clim the fence my mother is already on the other side

pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:28 am
i wonder what the world would be with out mexican im telling u all this cz im mexican nd u people ant giving use the respect we wont so plzzz coment back on my prof  

3mO_Clown

Youre Ghey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:07 pm
I likes it it was cool i love horror and gore so WHOO A+ keep it up byes!! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:35 am
xKimmie_Selenex

dude i think you need to lay off on those zombie games...lol  

chachu36

1,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Kelce Ines

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:06 am
i had a dream simliar to that i was just alone though saving this lil girl because i had some retarted flashback showing me a girl, and these were zombies just a lil more creepier, like they had the human head just sorta frozen in their screaming faces and they ran sorta fast, and i could inderstand them...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:07 pm
heart CREEPY YO!!!!! biggrin  

Youre Ghey

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas