Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
PLEASE STOP BEGGING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Revolutionary Patriot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:46 am
stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:24 pm
UR his girl? thats so wired how dose, that work? Do u guys have a boss employ relationship. rofl lol that is soooo strange. i like this guild AND its drama now! whee ....if u dont mind me saying *trys to stop laughing* lol  

Nnorno

NoToRiOs_ShiiFtz

3,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:48 pm
Im agree with your annoucement  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:53 pm
Those people are just looking for a way to get money by mooching of others its like that book Give a mouse a cookie stare People just have to play and get gold on their own not annoy the hell out the people who have it...  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Gamefreak41495

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:57 pm
*Kills random begger with Katana* See this? I got this from hard work, Booty Grab, and seeling pretty much everything else I own! Now stop begging and do what I did. It works. Obviously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:30 pm
I agree. I bought a Grunny one year ago and that person started bugging me about giving her 30k. But I just turned her down. And then she started bugging me again... So I reported her >.>
Hate beggers and hackers. I've made up this description about 'Do not Hack' on my signature  

XStarlight_DustX

Colonel Olinamara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:53 pm
i feel sorry for him, honestly  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:27 pm
THANK YOU! someone who actually gets the fact that gaians need to earn their own gold instead of being lazy and asking others *amen*  

Adisy

Zmaxter

Beloved Genius

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:48 am
Doctor Blovem
Very Easy System for You and for Us:

Now All crew Should Work with Level System and Edit Any Thread Asking How Much Posts and Change to Level System

All posts accounted in This Guild

100 posts : LEVEL 1

It isn't that hard to give 1k,1 EARNED k

yes!I have posted more that 100 replies and topics and where's my 1000 gold?Well,don't ask me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:10 pm
I don't need to beg when I have this:
http://dolphinmania.pandaandpenguin.com/  

metricmuscle

xXiFallenAngeliXx

Durem Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:58 pm
Ive never begged him for anything,but I did see his profile and all of his comments. People really need to lay off.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:30 pm
it also pisses me off when they are only like a few days on gaia, and they ask for the expensive stuff, when people like us have been working hard for maybe two, three or more years, and THAT'S how we get our stuff. SO BEGGARS, WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT!!! GO TO A CHARITY GUILD FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Cloudpelt
I don't need to beg when I have this:
http://dolphinmania.pandaandpenguin.com/

I agree with this, i got 250k in three days, this is how you earn your keep. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:51 pm
People these days aren't patient enough to save their gold,they always want a quick pay to get what they want.They seriously have to learn that we make our gold by working hard on gaia not begging other people to give us want we want.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out