Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 3 Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sims 3, Sims, Maxis, Simulation, the sims 3 

Reply Main Forum
If only things like this happened in reality...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes
Crew

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:02 pm
My sim was to get married.
Well, as her fiance was waiting for her at the alter, she was too busy cleaning her bathtub that she missed her wedding. I use freewill on because I like them doing things for themselves, and I don't ahve to worry about their needs dropping so low... HOWEVER, it kind of sucks when you set them up to get married, go get a cup of coffee... and then come back to them with a negative relationship because she left him at the alter. >.<

If only things happend in real life... XD

Why didn't you get married?
I was too busy cleaning my bathtub.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:56 pm
lol.

That is epic!

Hmm, i haven't played the game for a while so no good stories yet.  

Doctor Nitrus Brio

Oliver-Drake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:42 am
i wish that some of these things happened in real life. who wouldnt want to use motherlode at will and swap between 100 houses in a day and be extremely happy razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:40 pm
haha that story cracked me up, i've never played with them on free will before lol i guess i should try it and see what happens xD  

Sweet KottonKandy

Elektric_Sugar_Pop

Fashionable Shopper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:26 pm
I could see it now...

*guy walks up to fiance* neutral

"WHERE WERE YOU? I can't believe that you did this to me..."

*Girl stares* cool

*Guy waits for response* stare

*Girl stares* cool

"WELL, are you going to answer me???" scream

*girl responds*

"...Oh, sorry. What did you say? I was thinking about how dirty the toilet and counters are." sweatdrop

*guy stares* eek

"WTF?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:15 am
>_< I tried out full free will... and zomg... my couple broke up... they both kept leaving the kid who knows where... I had to keep making them go back and get their kids.. they would get sooo mad and you know put that really mean face on scream lol like i asked them to eat dirt or something lol I just wanted them to stop leaving their kids at the park or where ever they end up taking them... like zomg? lol stressed  

Sweet KottonKandy

Owata20

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:53 pm
Sweet KottonKandy
>_< I tried out full free will... and zomg... my couple broke up... they both kept leaving the kid who knows where... I had to keep making them go back and get their kids.. they would get sooo mad and you know put that really mean face on scream lol like i asked them to eat dirt or something lol I just wanted them to stop leaving their kids at the park or where ever they end up taking them... like zomg? lol stressed

I know! well I haven't tried free will yet but I like have the mom and the dad take the baby to the park right? Well the mom puts the baby down by a frekin pond then runs off! eek the baby started crying and the mom just went home and the baby stayed there until I finally got the dad to take her home. I was all like: "what the crap! you horrible sim!" hopefully those kind of things don't happen in real life. :I  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:02 am
Lolz Poor girl!  

VBabyDoll

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas