Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
ghost stories!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OwO V

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:00 pm
k so if u heard any japanese ghost stories then post it here. heres ! 2 start u off:
2 girls were driving home (they were friends) and they were telling each other ghost stories so after the one that was driving finished her storie the passenger started hers " two recently married couples were in bed at midnight and there was a loud ringing coming from the neibors house. this ringing happened every night, only at night though. the wife said "thats so strange though, no one lives there" so the next night the husband says"i cant take it anymore!!! scream " he grabbs a hammer and starts listening from were, against the wall, its coming from. when he found it he started hammering the wall and the wife says"do u think this is neccisary!??" the husband keeps hammering and they relises that the house phone was IN the wall. so then the husband answers the phone. the wife relizes that the phones cord was broken and tries to stop her husband..but it was too late, he asked "moshi moshi?!"(meaning hello in japanese)and then theres a demonish voice that says (in japanese)"get out of here!!!" then the husband starts to choke and his eyes turn red then he dies. the wife is now crazy and her back is against the wall and shes saying"moshi moshi....moshi moshi..."over and over..THE END" the driver shivers and says that that was scary...suddenly her cell phone rings( in an old ringtone that goes drrrrring drrrrring) and she doesnt have that as any ringtone so she stops the car suddenly as soon as her phone rings and both girls scream. the driver looks at her phone and she starts to answer it....when she does she hears a demonish voice that says " go awa..." her friend grabs the phone and throws it as far as she could and they both run into the car and drive away.....THE END  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:01 am
Creepy...  

Jane of the Volturi Gaurd

Kelce Ines

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:41 pm
true sotry? thats pretty scary.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:32 am
oh sorry. i called the wrong person  

UberSnowman

OwO V

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:16 pm
k so heres another 1

3 teens r driving home (1 girl 2 boys) they pass by this grave and a strange statue at midnight. They stop and stares at it and the driver dude tells the girl "R u scared??? twisted " the girl says no so "ok then bout u?? twisted " the guy turnes to his friend at the back of the car" no" said the friend so the driver gets out and tells him 2 get out 2. and he did.
"ughh this place gives me the creeps lets go" shiverd the friend so the driver guy says "ok....bye!" he runs in the car and ditches his friend.
the girl and boy laughs xp as they race down the road and as their friend chases them. suddenly the girls cellphone rings and on the caller I.D. it said thier friends name(srry guys idk wat their names were next time ill make the names up) "i didnt c him get his phone before he left the car eek "said the driver they both turn around 2 c that his phone was on the back seat and that he was still chasing them. The girl answers her phone and hears a strange voice that yelled "STOP!" they both look at each other and then the guy stops the car & waits till their friend catches up "*pant pant pant* y did u do that!*pant* ugh!" then they go home THE END

cell phones r cweeeeeeepy >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:18 pm
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! CELL PHONES ARE CREEEEEEEPY GOOD THING I DONT HAVE ONE -SLIDING CELL PHONE AWAY- sweatdrop  

Saphire8241992

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff