Mod the sims 3?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oliver-Drake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:33 am
Hey everybody

I realy loved body shopping and creating new t-shirts (i wasnt that gr8 but it was fun razz ) Does anybody know if / how to do this with the sims 3.

Hoping for good news

Oliver-Drake  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:04 pm
No body shop. I haven't played the sims 3 in ages... wow. I haven't done anything with create-a-style yet. So, maybe that is the new body shop. Look up tutorials on youtube or other video uploading sites.  

Doctor Nitrus Brio

evilbrainbabies

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:54 pm
I want to learn how to do that stuff. I'm always interested in editing and whatnot. Plus it's hard to find some of the things I am interested in as far as the sims 3 goes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:58 am
I have no idea how to create stuff, but there is a lot of custom content available for download on modthesims3 now. I guess you could try asking one of the creators for some tips.  

me_is_kelly
Crew

Simming

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:16 pm
It can't be that hard, I've heard a lot of people saying CC's in TS3 are very similar to the ones in TS2, that's way so many people are able to convert so much TS2 content over to TS3.

Maybe you can find some help from one of the tutorials on this site,
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3:Modding
I'd help more, but all I've been able to learn how to do so far is how to put custom wall art into the game, which I learned how to do from the above link.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games