Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:25 pm
OneWintersNite
User Image
Michel walk into the Temple of the goddess Stardust. He was little lost but he knew this place would be safe for him. He was one of the first of his kind at less as a male. Grinning to himself he though about all the fae girls that had surrounded him earlier that day. He was luck to make it out his natural charm and hot body was alway a big help.

Getting on his knees he began to pray to the wonderful goddess. He might be into himself (alot) but he was no dumby he knew the Goddess was in charge and was more then happy to give the reins to he. After all she did make me. he added in his head.

User Image

As the most exalted member of the temple Chara had the responsibility of greeting many of the temple-goers. She spotted the male and glided down to the alter before which he knelt. She smiled and patted the star that had been kind enough to give her a ride and let it go back to the vast sky of the temple. Turning to the male she continued smiling. "Welcome to the temple, stranger. I am Chara. Have you brought an offering before the Goddess?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:42 pm
Fatal Irony

With a charming smile Michel looks up at the beautiful Fae before him. With a small wink, he bows his head again and says. "yes my lady have come to offer my loyalty and love to her Goddess." He wait quietly for a response a warm smile crossing his face for the words he spook were true and filled with love.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:19 pm
OneWintersNite
Fatal Irony
With a charming smile Michel looks up at the beautiful Fae before him. With a small wink, he bows his head again and says. "yes my lady have come to offer my loyalty and love to her Goddess." He wait quietly for a response a warm smile crossing his face for the words he spook were true and filled with love.

Chara nodded thoughtfully, listening to the whispers of the stars around her. "The Goddess always appreciates the love of her mortal children." A wayward star zoomed past and Chara caught it, cradling it lovingly and smiling down at it before letting it loose again, its laughter echoing in the vastness of the temple. "How long are you wishing to stay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:31 pm
Fatal Irony
Standing up Michel takes a look around the wonderful temple. With a big smile to the star he answers "forever i hope." this was the place for him he new it. He had even picked a beatiful catcher for a mate. Though she was still to young he would wait and be whatever she needed him to be for her. He liked it her though and would live here if he could. This was home to him.

"how long have you been her, sweet star?" he asked more out of kindness and trying to make conversation.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 pm
OneWintersNite
Standing up Michel takes a look around the wonderful temple. With a big smile to the star he answers "forever i hope." this was the place for him he new it. He had even picked a beatiful catcher for a mate. Though she was still to young he would wait and be whatever she needed him to be for her. He liked it her though and would live here if he could. This was home to him.

"how long have you been her, sweet star?" he asked more out of kindness and trying to make conversation.

She smiled in approval of his apparent devotion. Chara was one of the very first of their race to exist, a fact she found great pride in. "I have always been here, from the moment of the temple's inception. I serve the Goddess as faithfully as I can, acting as Her liaison to the mortal realm." She beamed with pride. "I am Her most trusted servant, though Her love is endless and She always welcomes newcomers into the fold. Will you be wishing to have some sort of position here at the temple to work?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:16 pm
Fatal Irony
Michel hadnt really thought about having a position in the temple. All he wanted was the serve his goddess in all ways. Mentally shacking he head at himself he thinks "What better way the serve then to be close to the goddess at all times. Then i could give factual testimony of the ways and works of the Goddess."

"You know i would be honored to work my way into and up in a position in this temple and be with goddess; like you; at all time." he spook with confidence and wonder at the love the filled his heart. " Adding at the end "If the Goddess will so shall it be."

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:29 pm
OneWintersNite

"It's a noble goal to be so near the Goddess. It's very rewarding too." She grins happily. "But it requires a lot of work. You'll have to greet any newcomers to the temple and guide them in anything they need. I'd be happy to apprentice you and teach you everything you will need to know."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:43 pm
Fatal Irony
OneWintersNite

"It's a noble goal to be so near the Goddess. It's very rewarding too." She grins happily. "But it requires a lot of work. You'll have to greet any newcomers to the temple and guide them in anything they need. I'd be happy to apprentice you and teach you everything you will need to know."
Michel smiled he didnt mind being socail and loved the idea of helping people. this was the thing for him for sure. smiling big he nods his head "Yes please do. I think this a geat place i would love to help in any way i can."  

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas