1. Be courteous. Don't insult people over the RP. I don't care how stupid a character or player is acting. If you have a problem PM me about it and I will try to handle it the best I can.

2. Post your topics in the appropriate forums. Do NOT post new topics in the main forum, as that is used for announcements and other important goodies. Please use only the subforums.

3. Always use a legible font. near whites are only annoying. If you use colors use one that everyone can see.

4. Don't break Gaia's ToS in this guild.

5. Don't just visit the main RP thread. The histories and Mythologies thread will help you understand the world.

6. Obey the various people I put into power, and me. If we say not to do something, don't whine about it. Just don't do it.

7. Keep cursing to a minimum. I don't mind appropriate usage, just don't curse with every other word.

8. please be legible in your typing. I don't want TXT speak, sticky keys or L33t. I can read all of it, but it's a pain to search through ten pages of it just over and over again just to figure out what you're saying. Also, remember your grammar lessons. I don't want to see you typing in incomplete sentences or having things like this where you can't tell when one sentence ends and the other begins. It's annoying and you obviously don't have a grasp of basic structuring.

9. It's alright to invite people to the guild. you've made it far enough now that I can tell you how to properly sign this. I want you to put in "Fairies are Jerks" instead of "I believe in Fairies"

10. I reserve the right to change these rules at any time I feel like it.

11. Please don't donate to the guild, unless there is an announcement sent out that we need gold. If you want to donate make a trade with Department 6 Secretary.

12. PLEASE read all announcements and rules. I can't PM you all at once.

Please reply to this sticky with "I believe in Fairies" with whatever fun or wacky thing you want to say after.