Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Discussion
Best Male Dancer of K-Pop!! Vote for your favorite!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:06 pm
Vote for your favorite and post why! (There's no poll because the poll can't hold all names...keke)

Jun-28-2009
We all know the K-Pop world is never in the lack of amazing dancers, so
I've always wanted to make such a compilation of the best ones out there. Decide for yourself who is the best male dancer of K-Pop.

Jang Woo Hyuk (H.O.T., J.T.L.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I know he is slightly older than the others, but who cares if he debuted like more than 10 years ago? I'm sure he will still have plenty of fans when he returns from his army duties at the end of the year. I never knew much about Jang Woo Hyuk in his HOT/JTL days, but I've seen a lot of him when I was watching the variety show X-Man, and man is he an insanely good dancer! I've always wondered how his body can be so flexible, if a human is even supposed to be able to move like that. And he raps pretty well too!
Jang Woo Hyuk Amazing Dance

Lee Minwoo (Shinhwa)
With his MINNOVATION and all, I'm sure Shinhwa fans will be rejoiced at Minwoo's comeback. He's always been a great dancer, possibly the best out of all the Shinhwa members, and he was the first of the group to go solo.
Lee Minwoo vs. Jang Woo Hyuk Dance Battle

Junjin (Shinhwa)
For many reasons, Junjin is kind of my favorite Shinhwa member. He's very funny and goofy as we have all seen his MC roles in various variety shows. He has a very unique persona and is definitely a talented dancer.
Jun Jin Hey Ya

Rain
Not much needs to be said about this K-Pop superstar. He's been featured too many times in the media across the world. Although he can be overrated at times, he's nonetheless a symbol of K-Pop. After all, it was after watching his first concert DVD that I fell completely and irreversibly in love with K-Pop.
Rain Bi Performing It's Raining Live

Se7en
In my opinion, a younger and more handsome version of Rain. Don't get me wrong, they're both very unique, Rain's got that package deal of cute face/hunky body, but Se7en is also very charming that you just can't keep your eyes off him. Too bad he's already taken.
Se7en Dance Remix

U-Know Yunho (TVXQ)
A dance prodigy is what I would call Yunho. His dances have the power, the speed, the flexibility.. everything!
TVXQ Yunho U-Know Dance

Xiah Junsu (TVXQ)
I've always thought of Xiah as a really good singer, but that is not doing him justice at all. His dancing is oh wow!
Junsu Solo Dance SM Town Con

Eunhyuk (Super Junior)
A lot of people say that Eunhyuk is like Jang Woo Hyuk in many ways - True; the dancing, the rapping, and even the looks.. but Hyukie is so cute and funny in his own ways.

Donghae (Super Junior)
I cannot begin to say how much I love Donghae, not just because of everything that makes him a lovable idol, but also because he is really a genuinely good person.

isn't this just super super cute??
Hangeng Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae Dance Battle
The clip is from the Super Junior Super Show DVD, featuring Hankyung, Shindong, Donghae, and Eunhyuk's solo dance parts. *drools*

Jaebeom (2PM)
2PM Jaebeom Dance Cut Introducing a Star's Friend

Chansung (2PM)
Chansung Solo Dance in Guerilla Concert
2PM Again and Again Dance Vers.
I absolutely love the boys of 2PM. They're all very good-looking, have great bodies, and sing/dance really well. They're hilariously unique too, you know, in their cute goofy ways. Yeah I am short of positive words to describe them.

Taeyang (Big Bang)

Seungri (Big Bang)
Without a doubt, Taeyang and Seungri are the best dancers in the boy band Big Bang. Anyways, really liked this dance battle between them
Taeyang vs Seungri Dance Battle

Credit: allkpop.com  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:39 pm
I've seen the others dance, but I think that Jaebum is the best because he can do acrobatics, and... Uhhh.... Thats all I can think of, but I think I am being bias...  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:49 pm
Nah I agree. Well, everyone (that I know up there) is good at their own something. Like jaebeom got the flips and blah blah. Hyuk and hae have their cute manly sexy dance (ftw tammi?), rain is just good with choreography...I spelt that wrong right? lol. Yuhno and junsu...same. idk, it's all different. ;d (oops forgot about chansung...sorry maknae. lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:53 am
Yeah, I agree.

I just noticed something, but it might be a bit off topic, but doesn't Jang Woo Hyuk look like Eunhyuk???

It seems like I am going crazy now... I'm always comparing people to celebrities. One time, I saw a girl that looked like Heechul!!!  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

iP e n q u i n

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:44 pm
I can't choose!??! O:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:41 pm
I couldn't choose at first either!!
It took me so long to choose, I went to sleep thinking about it too!  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items