Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [10]~ Police Station ~
Got hacked?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meli Milk

Visionary

19,825 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:56 am
I know how it feels. A while ago I recieved a PM from The Cracker214 about some stupid gaia gold generator. I hate these things so I reported the message. I have absalutely no idea whatsoever how he did it with just my username but a half hour later I had to get off for 5 minutes and when I came back it wouldn't let me log in.
I immediately had them send me the email to change my password and then I logged in. Now I wanted him off my account immediately so I logged right back out because that logs him out. But I logged back in and put as much stuff on my avvi as I could just in case. But it was to late. Almost a million in items was gone.
I got so mad and so upset and I knew it was him immediately because 10 seconds later he is wearing all my crap. (badly might i add) Now normally I would think okay report but you aren't getting it back. So I stumbled across this:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/report.php?r=1
Okay I mean it. Fill this out if you get hacked. State exactly what was taken and BE SPECIFIC! I did and now this guy is banned from going on that account so the avvi may look rich but it's useless AND
2 weeks after sending this report I got every single thing back. smile All of it.
So really I have met a lot of people who think these are useless but if you fill it out, keep your cool, and be patient. Soon enough you'll have all of your stuff back.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:01 am
Im glad you got your stuff back! Those bastards need to pay. xd  

colorful_fuse

Meli Milk

Visionary

19,825 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:14 pm
nara girl

True that. I'm almost sure I made that guy cuss and knock something off his desk when I got my stuff back twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:41 pm
glad u got ur stuff back ^_^  

LilPandaX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:10 pm
nara girl

absolutely*

@Ninja: glade you got your stuff back Chicky^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:23 pm
how long does it take?  

red soul90

Jane of the Volturi Gaurd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:47 pm
My other account got hacked. But after I got back on my account I laughed I had no expenive Items

Guess what they took?

A shirt  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:47 am
good job these liars meed to pay they dont deserve being on gaia and we will out smart them every time  

xX-Azure Nightmare-Xx

Romantic Fatcat

[10]~ Police Station ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces