Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE CHOBITS PERSOCOM MAINFRAME

Back to Guilds

Keeping The Torch Of Chobits Alive!!! 

Tags: Chobits, CLAMP, Chii, Persocom 

Reply For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!
WHat If.....?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batman_9148
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:53 pm
Alternate "The Matrix Revolutions" ending:

Neo leaves Trinity and the damaged hovercraft to make his way to the machine mainframe. As he walks closer to his goal, he is followed by small machines crawling from every sector. As Neo makes it to the center of the machine mainframe, he sees something that he did not expect. Sitting on 2 thrones which appeared to look like two blonde long haired twin girls. They both appeared to have a pair plastic sheeplike ears. The one on the Left was wearing a black Lolita Dress. The one on the Right was wearing a matching white Lolita dress. As he sees them, they both look up to him and greet him by saying: "Welcome Neo!" Neo looks at them in bewilderment and utters the word: "Chobits?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:00 pm
eek Kinda creepy Daddy...... neutral  

Chii Keiko Sakura

naninite
Vice Captain

Beloved Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:29 pm
I get what ur saying but maybe ur taking the creepy factor too far?!!!!??? Very Random  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:31 pm
It would be really cool but dont u think it would be too creppy?I guess if I saw that I don't think I would sleep at night... eek burning_eyes  

Haruhi_Hanamoto
Crew
User Image
Awesome Avi Art by Puzzled Puppy!
For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games