Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Feel like laughing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Har Har?
  Meep!
View Results

Claudia Steele

Shaggy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:01 pm
post your jokes here =D  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:02 pm
The other day i was walking out of the store, and i saw a cop writing a ticket. i went up to his and said "come on, you can't do that, i was only gone for 3 minutes!" He proceeded to write the ticket, so i called him an obscene name. He then looked at me and wrote another ticket. This pattern went on for quite a while. I could do this all day, and besides, my car was parked around the corner.  

Claudia Steele

Shaggy Millionaire

Zucci_zookeenee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:15 pm
Almost all the jokes I know are inappropriate (sexual, women jokes, racist, ect)

>_>;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:26 pm
There were two muffins in an oven.

One muffin said to the other muffin, "Boy is it getting hot in here?"

And the other one said "OMIGOSH!!! A talking muffin!!!"

My teacher said that once and no one laughed. Now you know why.  

Candy Cornigan

Shadows Orchid Child

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:37 am
You'll only get this joke if you know...well if you know you'll get it.

So there was this Newfoundlander, let's say his name is Benny for the sake of him having a name...
Anyway one night after work Benny descided to go out to the bar with the boys where he had a few drinks, not many mind you, just one or two. So later that night Benny got in his car and pulled out of the parking lot and continued to drive home.
He was about to turn onto his road when this tree appeared in the middle of the road so he swerved to avoid it but then there was another tree in front of him so he swerved to avoid that, pretty soon there were a bunch of trees all over the road and Benny was swerving to avoid them all.
Well pretty soon flashing lights appeared behind Benny and so he pulled over. The cop who got out happened to know Benny pretty well and knew he wasn't such a terrible driver even after having a few so when he got to the car he yelled "Benny! What're you doing!?"
And Benny, who was somewhat confused, replied, "Well did you see those trees? Now who plants trees in the middle of the road?"
The cop shook his head in exasperation and said: "for christsake Benny, it's your air freshener!"

Haha. I think it's pretty funny. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:45 am
Here's another one that if you know what am talking about you'll get it....

Every day after work, through sun, rain or snow, Jack was in his backyard firing up the old BBQ cooking some Moose Meat(yes I said Moose meat!). The smell of the meat cooking would fill the whole neighbourhood and it didn't bother anyone none.
Except every Friday his neighbours, who were dedicated Catholics, were bothered by the scrumptilous smell of the Moose meat being BBQed in the yard next to theirs so they went to their Priest and asked him "what can we do?"
So the priest thought for a moment and said: "Bring him to our next mass."
So the next Sunday Jack was brought into the chruch and in the middle of the priest surmon he brought Jack up in front of everyone and sprinkled some holy water over his head as he said: "You were born a prodestant, you were raised a prodestant, but now you are a catholic!"
So that pleased the family and the priest until the next Friday the smell of cooking Moose meat once again filled the neghbourhood. The family called up the priest in a panic and told him what was happening, so the priest came running over to Jack's house but upon arriving in his backyard with the bottle of holy water in his hands the priest saw Jack standing over the grill with his own bottle of Holy water in his hands.
When Jack saw the priest he sprinkled some holy water over the meat and said: "You were born a moose, you were raised a moose, but now you are a codfish!"

lol Again I think it is veryyyy funny. lol  

Shadows Orchid Child

Red Frogers

Witty Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:29 pm
A string walks into a bar, and says to the barman " I need a drink"

The barman looks at the string and nods "I'm sorry man we don't serve strings here"

So the string leaves, a couple hours later, he comes back, and before going inside he messes up his hair and ties himself into a tangle, he goes to the barman and says" I need a drink"

The barman looks at the string and says "Hey aren't you that string from earlier?"

And the string says "I'm a-frayed knot."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:55 am
LOL those jokes r kinda funny  

KELOWEE

lizzycat101

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:15 pm
its better if you HEAR someone say it....

1: knock knock
2: whos there?
1: impatient cow
2: impa...
1: (in the middle of impatient) ....MOOOO  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:28 pm
Koolie Kumori
The other day i was walking out of the store, and i saw a cop writing a ticket. i went up to his and said "come on, you can't do that, i was only gone for 3 minutes!" He proceeded to write the ticket, so i called him an obscene name. He then looked at me and wrote another ticket. This pattern went on for quite a while. I could do this all day, and besides, my car was parked around the corner.

ahahaha oh my gosh xD  

Angels Blessing 1067

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
AM forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items