PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:55 am
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari

*spoilers*
Yeah. confused The Akatsuki members that got killed off were my favorite members.
The whole everyone being brought back to life thing really killed it for me. sad It was just so...idk. It pretty much goes to show that Kishimoto can never kill off a good guy. Well, except for Asuma. Personally, I don't like Sasuke or his group all that much which could have also lead to my decreasing interest for the series.
*end spoilers*

wahmbulance SPOILERS UP AHEAD!!! wahmbulance

yeah i know! i really liked itachi and deidara.it sucks that itachi died instead of sasuke...i've always hated that emo f*cknutt....ANYWAY!!! also i think it was really retarded how deidara killed himself to try and kill sasuke.... i really hated the fact that kakashi died,but keep him dead if he dies damnit!!! same goes for the others....i really wonder what happened to kakashi's mom though....any ideas?

wahmbulance END SPOILERS!!!! wahmbulance

*SPOILERS*
Sasori was my favorite member. Itachi and Deidara are cool too. Yeah, it sucks that Itachi died. sad Haha, "emo f*cknutt" xd I hate him too. Yeah, Deidara's suicidal move seemed rather desperate and dumb. It makes it all the more suckish because Sasuke survived. stare Seriously! He really should have stayed dead even if he is a cool character. Hm...no don't have any ideas about his mother really. Just know that she died young. confused I've read some crazy, outrageous ideas about her though. None that I think are plausible.
*END SPOILERS*

really?what ideas have you heard?

I don't remember all but I was browsing through some forums and some people said maybe she was from mist and that Kakashi actually hides his face because he has teeth like Suigetsu's. eek This other person thought that Naruto's mom is also Kakashi's mom. O_O Yeah, pretty weird... The things people can come up with. xd

weird O.O;;

actually the reason why kakashi hides his face is beause he closely resembles his father and often gets mistaken to be the white fang.that usually causes a lot of problems for him.now,i think he just wears it cause he's so used to it.but yeah he got mistaken to be the white fang by 2 people in the manga and caused a problem both times.first time was in the kakashi chronicles with that one iwgakure ninja and the second time was with granny chiyo.

Yeah, I remember that. I'd still really like to see him without his mask on one day. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:59 pm
EiennoKuragari
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari

*SPOILERS*
Sasori was my favorite member. Itachi and Deidara are cool too. Yeah, it sucks that Itachi died. sad Haha, "emo f*cknutt" xd I hate him too. Yeah, Deidara's suicidal move seemed rather desperate and dumb. It makes it all the more suckish because Sasuke survived. stare Seriously! He really should have stayed dead even if he is a cool character. Hm...no don't have any ideas about his mother really. Just know that she died young. confused I've read some crazy, outrageous ideas about her though. None that I think are plausible.
*END SPOILERS*

I don't remember all but I was browsing through some forums and some people said maybe she was from mist and that Kakashi actually hides his face because he has teeth like Suigetsu's. eek This other person thought that Naruto's mom is also Kakashi's mom. O_O Yeah, pretty weird... The things people can come up with. xd

weird O.O;;

actually the reason why kakashi hides his face is beause he closely resembles his father and often gets mistaken to be the white fang.that usually causes a lot of problems for him.now,i think he just wears it cause he's so used to it.but yeah he got mistaken to be the white fang by 2 people in the manga and caused a problem both times.first time was in the kakashi chronicles with that one iwgakure ninja and the second time was with granny chiyo.

Yeah, I remember that. I'd still really like to see him without his mask on one day. xd

don't we all???i've seen some pretty good fan pics of him without his mask on and then i've seen some REALLY bad ones....O.O;;  

Corrosive -- PLAY

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

EiennoKuragari

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:56 pm
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari

*SPOILERS*
*END SPOILERS*

weird O.O;;

don't we all???i've seen some pretty good fan pics of him without his mask on and then i've seen some REALLY bad ones....O.O;;

Haha, yeah. The really good ones are just amazing and make you more curious but the really bad ones just scar eyes. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:38 am
yeah....that's true.another thing that drives me insane about naruto is all the fillers in the anime.i mean there are TONS of them and most of them are stupid....  

Corrosive -- PLAY

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

EiennoKuragari

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:11 pm
Oh, yeah. >.< Like at the end of Naruto they packed all those fillers in before he finally left to train with Jiraiya. They rarely make a good filler. confused The only one I really liked was episode 101. xd That one was funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:34 pm
... Yeah... I liked Naruto before Sasuke left the village... After that I just started to like it less and less. I still read it, but I wouldn't say it's one of my favorites.  

ScarletStar

Corrosive -- PLAY

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:04 pm
episode 101 was hilarious!!!!

kakashi - "under this mask......*pulls mask down* is another mask!! pretty cool huh?"

i love it!!!! i think kakashi is really the only character i enjoy.i mean other then obito.

but in bleach i like almost all of the characters and their fillers aren't crap....

i started losing interest in the shippuden part of the series....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:47 am
Lol, yeah. 101 was one of the only good fillers out of the hundreds of filler episodes that Naruto has. confused
Yeah, in Naruto, quite a few characters annoy me but for Bleach, not so many. The fillers and movies are also much more tolerable and interesting compared to Naruto's.  

EiennoKuragari

Corrosive -- PLAY

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:11 am
EiennoKuragari
Lol, yeah. 101 was one of the only good fillers out of the hundreds of filler episodes that Naruto has. confused
Yeah, in Naruto, quite a few characters annoy me but for Bleach, not so many. The fillers and movies are also much more tolerable and interesting compared to Naruto's.

agreed.

i've never seen any of the blech movies,but the first and third naruto movie are too much alike.i mean they aren't bad or anything,but i expected more i guess... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:02 am
For Naruto, the first movie was ok. I fell asleep watching the second though and I didn't even try watching the third. :S For Shippuden, I didn't like the first movie but I have an urge to watch the second. The third one is gonna be focused around Kakashi according to the trailers. smile Hopefully that one will be more interesting.
The first Bleach movie was pretty good in my opinion. The second was okay. One of the main problems though is that they try cramming in waay too many characters in too short of a time period. Haven't watched the third but I'm kind of reluctant about watching it. confused  

EiennoKuragari

Corrosive -- PLAY

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:50 am
EiennoKuragari
For Naruto, the first movie was ok. I fell asleep watching the second though and I didn't even try watching the third. :S For Shippuden, I didn't like the first movie but I have an urge to watch the second. The third one is gonna be focused around Kakashi according to the trailers. smile Hopefully that one will be more interesting.
The first Bleach movie was pretty good in my opinion. The second was okay. One of the main problems though is that they try cramming in waay too many characters in too short of a time period. Haven't watched the third but I'm kind of reluctant about watching it. confused

i never got to watch all of the second naruto movie.haven't watched the shippuden movies yet either....

one thing that gets me about bleach is that no one really dies except for the enemies...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:54 am
Envy of the Black Rain
EiennoKuragari

i never got to watch all of the second naruto movie.haven't watched the shippuden movies yet either....

one thing that gets me about bleach is that no one really dies except for the enemies...

Yeah, it's pretty annoying how the good guys always survive every single time. The only good guy I can think of off the top of my head that has been killed is Kaien and he wasn't even that major of a character. confused

Not many people die in Naruto either though there are definitely more casualties than in Bleach. The ultimate anime of no one dying has to be One Piece though. xd Seriously, NO ONE dies in there.  

EiennoKuragari

Corrosive -- PLAY

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:42 pm
EiennoKuragari
Envy of the Black Rain
EiennoKuragari

Yeah, it's pretty annoying how the good guys always survive every single time. The only good guy I can think of off the top of my head that has been killed is Kaien and he wasn't even that major of a character. confused

Not many people die in Naruto either though there are definitely more casualties than in Bleach. The ultimate anime of no one dying has to be One Piece though. xd Seriously, NO ONE dies in there.

wahmbulance POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD!!! wahmbulance

yeah i know....i hate how in naruto when pain attacks the leaf village,which many people die,but before nagato dies he brings them all back! yes i was pissed that kakashi died,but damn....keep them dead....

yeah i noticed that kaien was the only good guy to die so far....which is odd....why kill the bad guys but hardly any of the good guys?

yeah i noticed that NO good guys really die in one piece...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:43 pm
Envy of the Black Rain

wahmbulance POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD!!! wahmbulance

yeah i know....i hate how in naruto when pain attacks the leaf village,which many people die,but before nagato dies he brings them all back! yes i was pissed that kakashi died,but damn....keep them dead....

yeah i noticed that kaien was the only good guy to die so far....which is odd....why kill the bad guys but hardly any of the good guys?

yeah i noticed that NO good guys really die in one piece...

Bad guys die simply because they are bad. confused Sadly, that is almost always the case. Good guys don't die because they are the heroic figures in the story. I wish the mangakas wouldn't always use these standards but sadly, most stories are like this.

Haha, not only the good guys. Hardly any of the bad guys die either. Practically everyone in there survives that hasn't already died in the past.  

EiennoKuragari

Other Anime Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces