Honestly I been waiting for a post about this but havn't yet seen one. I know in a way its kinda a rant but see its a series i truly adore called "maximum ride". Short sweet version its about these kids that were expeirements an ended up with wings etc. I used to like the twilight series before the movie. After the movie an all the fangirls I have to pretend I've never read or seen the movie cause I'm completely disgusted with it now. I honestly don't care if twilight fans hate me for that, bring it on. Its just a book. I may feel strongly about maximum ride but not enough to attack someone dissing on it. The point is they now have found a director, damn cathrine hardwick! I'm seriously furious bout her directing this movie cause how shitty twilight was but eh i'll get over that, whats really bugging me is that she's tryin to get kristen stewart (bella) to play max. ok max is like a 15 year old girl that extremely obnoxious an funny an sarcastic etc. Kristen is nothing like that in the movies i seen her in! I hate kristen an catherine! this is just going to end just as bad as rwilight did an I'm going to have to give up another series.