Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Queen of the Damned---Boo! Hiss!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loved it?
  Gawd yus!
  Love....Love is such a strong word. [liked it]
  Hated it!
  LOATHED IT ENTIRELY!!!!!!!
  Uh, what are we talking about? [Poll whore]
View Results

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:01 am
I love vampire movies [besides Twilight], but this just sucked [haha]! I've yet to read the book, and lord knows I should have before watching the movie, but yeah, movie was more readily available for me at the time. So, pros & cons list, yah?

Pro-Aaliyah looked gorgeous in the flick in my opinion. The accent was decent too.

Con-Stuart Townsend was a horrible Lestat. I hate Tom Cruise, but I preferred his portrayal waaaaay better than Stuart's. Also, could've sworn Lestat was a blonde???

Pro-Even though he was a bit of a puss [okay, more than a bit], the rock band thing in my opinion seemed like a very Lestat thing to do. To be the center of attention and love every minute of the adoration.

Con-Why was Lestat such a p***y? I've only read the one book [Interview With A Vampire], but I believed Lestat to 1. Be a narcissitic b*****d and 2. Love the narcissitic b*****d that he was.
Maybe it's just me. ::shrug::

Pro-Did I mention Aaliyah already? Well, damnit to hell! I can't think of really anything else I liked about that movie! Wait! There were 2 really ugly vampires she took out at the end that were just so horribly unaesthetically pleasing. ::shudders::

Con-How in the blue bloody hell do you choose Jessie over Akasha? EXSQUEEZE ME!! How is it that you're a vampire with extraordinary vision and still you can't see....Just, I never would've chosen Jessie over--anyone really, but least of all Akasha.

Your take on it? Share?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:26 am
The Book, the Vasmpire LeStat explains a lot. honestly watching Queen of the damned, I wondered if the makers had read either book.  

Clockwork Alchemist

Swashbuckling Bibliophile

37,325 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:10 pm
Homg that movie was atrocious! The only good thing that came out of it was it's soundtrack  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:02 pm
You would understand why Lestat chose Jesse over Akasha if you had read further into the series.  

Alice In Chains 93

Sarahdinosaur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:13 pm
Terrible, terrible movie.
I also hate Anne rice's books and think vampire movies are kinda lame, so i wasn't expecting much.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:36 pm
I was a bad movie, because they didn't get hardly anything right.  

Chernobyl Kinsmen

Disappointing Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff