Reply Chatterbox
What inspired you to draw? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal the doodler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:13 pm
I got inspired by all the diff. manga and anime my sis was always watching! ALSO!!! I CLIKED ON THAT LINK ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR POST!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THOSE DRANGON THINGS? WHAT WEBSITE!?!?!?! I WANT!! burning_eyes ....I..just thought... it looked...cool... emo  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:13 pm
gonk Don't eat the French fish
My inspiration is people in my life. If they mean something to me then at some point they'll inspire my art. Whether it be literary or drawing. But it mas to mean something.
it's POISSON! gonk

airship-pimp-captain

6,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

FlipMaester

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:58 pm
hahahah origianl Dragonball for me!!
use to keep a pencil and some paper around whenever a watched it and when i saw a cool pose id draw it as quickly as i could

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:52 pm
My dad really, he's a professional, but he draws real life pictures. He told me by drawing anime, I'd be getting up enough skill to draw like he does.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

VineTabris

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hm....what inspired me to draw....
Well, I'll put it this way: I had no friends in elementary.
I had a lot of time to myself as a child, I started off by drawing Pokemon.
It was the first thing that anyone at my school ever complimented me on, and they even payed me to draw them Pokemon.
I was inspired to draw because when I did draw the kids of my class weren't mean to me.
Wooooooow, I'm depressing
gonk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:08 am
My big sister.
Back then we liked Akazukin Cha Cha, or something like that, and she drew the characters just like the official ones. Even a mini comic of 'em.
It made me want to draw, then other artists I've seen made me want to get better.
So to say a lot of people and Pokemon did the inspiring. 3nodding  

ZackyP

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:03 pm
What inspired me is manga o.o I just started reading them and then attempted to draw some which turned out pretty good :3 so I continued and got a lot better x3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:17 pm
What inpsired me is Inyuasha to bleach, I loved theses Anime's.
But then my Neighbors moved in who are my age and they love anime ^_^ so thye drew anime charactors and i tryd it out too.
Haha i still suck but im getting better!  

Ashleys Cupcakes

wisyuu

Omnipresent Bard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image

Oh, ummmm....goodness I hardly remember! I was in most cases like Blood's.

I believe that my first inspiration was watching Ranma 1/2 when I was about 2 years old!
I think it was the episode with the six or eight headed dragon in a deep swamp/cave-lake thing trying to kill eveyone?

I also believe it was pokemon and Inuyasha that got me into art as well.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:39 pm
It was sailormoon that got me into drawing anime style stuff. I sketch differently from my computer colored art. In pencil I draw more complex characters. On the computer it's chibi.  

Aria-sama

Blessed Gaian

9,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

electro_magnet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:14 am
Tell you the truth none of those shows inspired me to draw, normally I just started drawing at the age of 3 with rainbows and dogs and all of the above,between classes I had a different drawing notebook I thought that if I can do various drawings like learning how to draw blue eyes white dragon with practicing it day by day I was able to use specific styles as well, I practiced everyday but what really inspired me where my friends, they told me to keep drawing that they loved it when I started drawing and that they still do, then I thought they think this is a presentation or what? then I realized making people happy and inspire them to draw as well was what really inspired me to keep drawing, I also thought that if I can draw then they can draw as well there are no limits ofr anything especially beyond imagination.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:34 pm
Dragon Ball Z, Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, all those animes when I was little. And now Naruto, but the manga, not the anime. (The anime gets out of proportion sometimes.)  

Lord Thanades

Dapper Vampire

Gielwich

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:37 pm
It's the only thing I'm semi good at. Yep, I'm lame as hell.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff