Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Conventions and Cosplay
Any Midwest Cosplayers?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tell me what cons you go to and who's your fav character~
  Jawohl!
View Results

[`hooker-boots]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:28 pm

I'd love to meet some other Hetalia fans irl at some cons or perhaps get togethers~

-----------------

Name of con:
Date of the con:
Location of con:
Cosplaying as or attending Hetalia panel:

------------------

I have a large group of friends (almost 14 people now) interested in cosplaying Hetalia. A few of us already have our cosplays done (America, Russia, Germany and Italy).

User Image

We're from Michigan, so we normally go to:
-Youmacon (every year!)
-Anime North
-JAFAX (every year!)
-Animarathon
-Anime Central

Look for us there! > w<

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:10 pm
Supposedly there's gonna be a huge Hetalia group at Anime Detour next year, along with a panel. Oh yeah, Anime Detour is located in Minnesota and I think it's during the last weekend of April. You check out their website if you're interested. :3
Me and my friends will be cosplaying as Hetalia characters. I'll be going as Prussia and my friends will be going as England and America. >w<  

Whispering Solitude

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:19 pm
*was at JAFAX this year and Youmacon for the past couple*
I might be cosplaying this year for Youmacon, but not as a Hetalia character... >> I could never make or afford a costume.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:59 am
User Image

Anime Detour is a little far for us, but I wanna go pretty badly. Another friend of mine goes there every year with her boyfriend: She's usually got a table: Maid-Kyli

She's been Saix most of the time, but I think she was Yuna this year and her bf was Tidus.

At youmacon we'll be going as Pokemon Gijinka, Phantom of the Opera, Hetalia, and Kingdom Hearts 2.

Yeah, the costumes were pretty pricey, since you'd have to buy most of the stuff rather than make it.

[`hooker-boots]

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:51 am
!
WAITIT'SYOUFOUR.
//loserspacecadet
I knew I recognized your username for some reason.
Bianka's friend and group~

Yeah, and it doesn't help any that I'm really cheap and wasn't/haven't been able to get a summer job for various silly reasons, so I won't even get a job until early to mid September.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:49 am

OH DUDE, LOL.

yepyep.
Baaah you can always work at some place like McDonalds for a few weeks and quit. I freaking love cosplaying so much though. Buying wigs will be my new bad habit. They're so much fun to wear <3.

[`hooker-boots]

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:26 pm
xD That's the thing. I can't stand the idea of working with food. Besides, it's a little late in the summer already to even bother with it. Most places would've filled by now with high school and college kids.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:04 pm
User Image

I'm more southwest but I travel a lot. I will be at Wasabi Con 2010 in Denver, CO, AX 2010 in California, and NDK 2010 in Denver, CO. These are the ones I know for sure...
I'll be cosplaying Japan at AX and maybe somewhere else...depending on if the APH group I'm going with wants to take it anywhere other than AX.  

Watashi wa Nihon desu

Conventions and Cosplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff