Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Can u plz plz help me out on final fantasy x

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toxic_lover14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:47 pm
Ok im stuck on the part where u have to fight that blob tat changes elements every single time u find its weakness plz help me out  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:52 pm
bump  

toxic_lover14

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:26 am
Moved to the proper subforum. Also, please don't bump; topics don't get shoved to the bottom here, so there's no need for it.

Anyway, ever been to GameFaqs? Here's the link for Final Fantasy X; you can click on any of the FAQs and search for Spherimorph, and they'll give you lots of strategies. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:12 pm
Whatever magic it uses on you, that's the element it is at the time. USe the opposite and it will change again. I can't remember if it's a pattern so just wait for the next magic attack to find it's weakness.  

colorfulCheshire

Rainbow Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Champion 300

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:18 pm
Ravenwolf
Moved to the proper subforum. Also, please don't bump; topics don't get shoved to the bottom here, so there's no need for it.

Anyway, ever been to GameFaqs? Here's the link for Final Fantasy X; you can click on any of the FAQs and search for Spherimorph, and they'll give you lots of strategies. biggrin

Edit: ...Did I SERIOUSLY not put the link in? Well, you can just go to www.gamefaqs.com and search for Final Fantasy X; it's simple enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:17 pm
Cast hastega on the party keep lulu and yuna in for the whole battle. Bring auron in to attack because the spherimorth uses it's current element as a counter. be sure to use shell and protect on the entire party too.  

MasterThespian_10

Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff