Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Dark aeon help in X-2?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:46 am
every one knows about the dark aeons you have to beat in Final Fantasy X-2 right? Well, I am stuck on Ifrit, and he is really hard to beat, well for my characters any way, like they are level 20, if i remember right, and Paine is a warrior, rikku is a theif, and Yuna is the gun mage, and it like, um... I donno how to kill you ifrit, you got like over 8 thou hp and im trying to kill you but you always kill me...

can some one help me?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:41 pm
Mizuaki Kunna
every one knows about the dark aeons you have to beat in Final Fantasy X-2 right? Well, I am stuck on Ifrit, and he is really hard to beat, well for my characters any way, like they are level 20, if i remember right, and Paine is a warrior, rikku is a theif, and Yuna is the gun mage, and it like, um... I donno how to kill you ifrit, you got like over 8 thou hp and im trying to kill you but you always kill me...

can some one help me?
well wht i did is i got a lot of items to help me the first thing u need to do before u face ifrit is equip them all with the uneraing path then choose the first dressphere they will have to wear, then when the battle starts the first person that has the option of attacking , change them to the other dressphere then they get onther chance to change, if u have their special dresspheres then thts the only way to beat ifrit, for me always use paine  

Xhitomi_13X

MasterThespian_10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:20 pm
Your levels are too low for one. You won't be able to beat any of the aeons that easily if you are level 20. and special dress spheres aren't the only way to beat it. Also have one of them as a black mage and learn the blizzard spells that might help.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:20 pm
I'd say level up a bit,then equip any fire reducing items and garment grids as well as have one black mage to cast blizzard spells, a white mage to heal and have one tank like a Dark Knight, Warrior or samurai.  

moiori

4,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items