Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE CHOBITS PERSOCOM MAINFRAME

Back to Guilds

Keeping The Torch Of Chobits Alive!!! 

Tags: Chobits, CLAMP, Chii, Persocom 

Reply For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!
Chobits Casting Call....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batman_9148
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:57 pm
If Chobits were to be made into a american live action movie, (God forbid, That all we need... Another Crappy american Live action movie based on a Anime!!! Have any of you Moviemakers learned anything from SPEED RACER, DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION or the live version of BLOOD: THE LAST VAMPIRE?!!!) Who would you want to be in there? (And if any of you say Miley Cyrus,Tayor Swift (No Talent b***h, She should be Thanking Kanye West for making her famous.), Lucy Liu (Stuck up b***h...), Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts, Uma Thurman (Overated...), Tom Cruise (Die Tom Cruise, so Katie Holmes could be free!!!) or Toby Maguire,(I'm so mad that he's going to be in the Robotech movie... It's bad enough he fracked up Spider-man, one of my favorite american comicbook superheroes. I Can never look at Spider-man the same way ever again!!! evil Damn You, Toby Maguire!!! ) I'll BAN YOU FOR LIFE!!!)
twisted

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:27 pm
If Miley Cyrus were in it I would shoot myself ;_; that would disgrace Chobits! U_U And Toby can't act that great. Blah to the both of them.
Man its really hard trying to think of who could play them well. I'll do some research on actors and then post the results ^_^  

Immortal Thorn
Crew

em0tera_ghurl06
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:32 pm
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:54 pm
I think a good canidate to Play Chii (Elda/Freya) would be Japanese Gravure/Pin-up model Aki Hoshino. Okay, so what if she was born in 3/14/1977. (She is actually older than me!) She still has that young, Cute and that innocent look on her face. Priceless!!! crying
Her measurements are:

Height: 163 cm (65 in.= 5 ft, 5 in.)
Bust: 89 cm (34 in.)
waist: 57 cm (22 in.)
Hips: 89 cm (34 in.)

User Image
User Image  

Batman_9148
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

kiyoko_eternity
Captain

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:18 am
That Pin-up model would be an amazing chii/freya! She she's got that innocent look and shes super cute...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:29 pm
I think is we did make a live action movie of chobits (which most no really not likely to happen) it should be ppl off the street. I was reading Shojo Beat (be4 they stoped) and it was asking is Robert Patterson should play Kaname......all i could say was HELL NO! im sorry but no he is a bad person. Im afriand to even go see the Last Airbinder...... i fell like its going to be bad!  

Kimillia
Crew

For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games