Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
Why Inspire Hate? this guild is sad. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

this guild is way lame...
  agree
  dissagree
View Results

Chasing Radio Waves

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:13 am
Why I hate them? Simple - Last time I checked I liked it when music didn't make my ear bleed. = Im tired of Family Channel spitting out their "Multi-talented" clients. They can't sing, cant dance, cant act. Oh! But if we make them do all of it, it wont matter! It's like those rings they wore... against having sex. If they wear them, posters can be made of them at a concert with girls grabbing at their crotch. Their selling little girls sex, by not selling them sex. D:< Its evil.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:09 am
xXLiliumDreamXx
Why I hate them? Simple - Last time I checked I liked it when music didn't make my ear bleed. = Im tired of Family Channel spitting out their "Multi-talented" clients. They can't sing, cant dance, cant act. Oh! But if we make them do all of it, it wont matter! It's like those rings they wore... against having sex. If they wear them, posters can be made of them at a concert with girls grabbing at their crotch. Their selling little girls sex, by not selling them sex. D:< Its evil.

Hahahahahahaha, OMFG, I was thinking about that same episode today.  

Tsuge Sannojo

Shirtless Werewolf

SleepingPandeh

Kawaii Shoujo

7,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:38 pm
THE LlFE
why would you hate a group of boys so bad? you want to kill them? thay have a family... a mom and dad...who love them. when your love ones die arent you hurt? its like this guild is saying "i hate your grandma" or "i hate your mom" why? theres no point of hateing. its a waste of time... kill them? why? do you really hate them, there family, there grandma, there mom, there dad, there fans that much you want them to suffer?

il probubly be riped apart by you "haters" in this guild. calling me a hippy, or gay joe hoe brother lover. go ahead. see if i waste my time on you. becuse i have a life to live.

personally i agree with u but think about this...would someone who doesnt know u or your family be concerened about any of your family memebers dying?and its not like saying "i hate your mom" because alot of ppl hate satin right? and ppl dont care if it hurts his(does he even have any?)feelings because hes a lowlife soul...im not comparing the jonas brothers to satin but we can inspire hate if its something we realy dislike... wouldnt u inspire hate on ppl like the KKK (those rascit bitches who hate black ppl) or Hitler(that jewish hating b*****d)? btw im not jewish o.o  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff