Reply Emos United Anouncements
Your Definition of Emo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

souls2stars

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:58 pm
My friends rant, an complain, and keep telling me that if I'm going to be emo, I have to do it right. Then in respnse, I have to rant, complain, and tell them that just because they say it that way, doesn't make it true.
They all say an emo is someone who crys all the time, and dosen't like to solize, and cuts themselves, wears black ALL THE TIME. And they just don't want to understand my meaning of the term emo.
I find it more as emotion, then a fashin statement, and what not. I tell them I'm emo, and they complain that I'm not because I don't cute myself, and I wear something other then black sometimes, and I don't cake myself in pericings, or eyeliner. I deny there meaning by saying that to me, emo means that your having problems in your life, and they're affecting you emotionally. I don't have to cut myself to get the pain away, I could something else, and just because I'm currently hating my life, doesn't mean I'll waer black all the time, or cake myself in makeup.

What do you think?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:13 pm
i agree witz you :3- and what you said was...kinda deep.....  

serial urbicide

ii_SM3XXI

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:28 pm
youh dont cut your self to be emo
it means that your emotional
youh dont have to have piercings, a
shitload of eyeliner, and black clothes.
youh just have problems in your life thats all.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:36 pm

FOR ANY PPL WHO ACCEPT/ARE EMOS READ THIS TRUE STATEMENT AND COPY IT TO YOUR OWN PRO!!I WANT THIS STATMENT KNOWN TO ALL!thnk u:3
emo doesn't mean you cut. emo doesn't mean your gay. emo doesn't mean your suicidal. emo is real. emo is people. emo is everything. emo is a label. emo is being free. free to be you. free to express. free to tell everyone to f**k off!! emo is just a word. *emo's.. -are not cry babies -do not always wear black -can be very nice -don't always cut them self -are not always depressed -can be happy too -are normal people just like you  

Doctor Orgasmo

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zeniruzi Link

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:01 pm
******** all emo's to hell  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:49 pm
I'm emo.

Do I wear Eyeliner? No.
Do I cut myself? No.
Do I always Wear black? No.
Do I cuss all the time? No.
Do I cuss? No.
Do I announce to everyone that I'm emo? No.
Do I think of suicide daily? No.
Do I think of suicide weekly? No.
Do I think of suicide seriously at all? Nope.

Emo isn't a fashion statement. It's a label to separate those who are broken-hearted and crushed in spirit-Yet are still strong, from the people who fake life out everyday and think nothing is wrong.

Emo is a heartfelt way of life. It's looking past what society puts before us. We're are ourselves. We get straight to the point, and Know the world around us for what it is.

I am emo, and I am proud.  

TrustMeImFalling

ImagineCuppyCake

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:54 pm
i agree with you, ... my friends always tell me stereotypical things about what being emo means and every time i tell them they would ignore me it bothers me alot to hear them say that >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:13 am
Actually most of us are scene.. I don't really know what I am.. I cut and I wear colors..ummm? outcast?  

SincerlyScarletRose

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:21 pm
emo is generally a music label
but when people dress like the bands, they are then called emo. but it doesnt mean cutting, being anti social, or wearing black all the time.

i wear black alot, but thats cause i like it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:13 am
i suffered from bipolar depression.. i let my emotions get the best of me... i have a really dark humor/personality... i am anti-social... i like angry music.. or distrubing lyrics. i dont always dress the way people normally depict emos... but sometimes i do.. i wear whatever the ******** i want. i hate most people... oh yeah.. im an indigo child.. not that that is emo or anything.. just who i am.  

LucyTheLoveableLoner

Magic And Realms

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:20 am
MakeAWish2828
I'm emo.

Do I wear Eyeliner? No.
Do I cut myself? No.
Do I cuss? No.

Emo isn't a fashion statement. It's a label to separate those who are broken-hearted and crushed in spirit-Yet are still strong, from the people who fake life out everyday and think nothing is wrong.

Emo is a heartfelt way of life. It's looking past what society puts before us. We're are ourselves. We get straight to the point, and Know the world around us for what it is.

Agreed. You said the same thing I would have said. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:33 pm
its mostly wa u feel inside . is feelings as emotion . i agree tht u dont cut urself but some emos do . i use to . but i made a promise 2 my luv i wouldnt . also he promise . emo is like a feeling . we are all emo . its to express and to be free .

This guild sayd tht emos werent allowed . i reported them and is now banned biggrin cuz i told them the true emo is the epress feelings and to be free  

CindyRella__xx

judifwopez

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:44 pm
i completly agree with you
MakeAWish2828
I'm emo.

Do I wear Eyeliner? No.
Do I cut myself? No.
Do I cuss? No.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:59 am
******** all emo haters. They need to die and go to hell. Emos are even better then regular people. They are unique and great. And the haters need to stop stereotyping them. I LOVE EMOS! heart heart heart  

SpiritoftheCarCrash

STD IV

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,975 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:45 pm
MakeAWish2828
I'm emo.

Do I wear Eyeliner? No.
Do I cut myself? No.
Do I cuss? No.

We are sooo different.

Do I wear Eyeliner? Yes.
Do I cut myself? i did.
Do I always Wear black? pretty much.
Do I cuss? No.
Do I think of suicide daily? sometimes.
Do I think of suicide weekly? Sorta.
Do I think of suicide seriously at all? yea.  
Emos United Anouncements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games