Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply Twilight News!
ATTENTION: New "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" Clip

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l_NaDiNe12_l
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:42 pm
Do you want to see the new "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" clip? Well I do too. But, you guys are going to have to watch Vanessa Hudgens' and Aly Michalka's new movie called "Bandslam" on August 14, 2009 to be able to see the new clip from The Twilight Saga: New Moon. They'll show the new clip during the previews, before "Bandslam" starts.

If you don't like the movie "Bandslam" but want to see the new clip, I guess we have to sacrifice just to see the new clip. I'm sure it'll be worth it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:44 pm
l_NaDiNe12_l
Do you want to see the new "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" clip? Well I do too. But, you guys are going to have to watch Vanessa Hudgens' and Aly Michalka's new movie called "Bandslam" on August 14, 2009 to be able to see the new clip from The Twilight Saga: New Moon. They'll show the new clip during the previews, before "Bandslam" starts.

If you don't like the movie "Bandslam" but want to see the new clip, I guess we have to sacrifice just to see the new clip. I'm sure it'll be worth it.

ok biggrin  

R jelly belly

klaudinea

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:27 pm
yeah I want to see it too, and I also want to see Bandslam  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:02 pm
Blech!  

WhisperingHeart

Desirable Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100