Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Fanfictions
Sebastians End

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace-Light

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:37 pm
Ok so this is kinda like an epilouge to the epiliouge. This i s a spur of the moment story so there will probably be some mistakes as I dont have the book with me to check anything.
The ground was cold under Sebastian and he could feel his warm blood running down his back. The world was fading to black quickly as he sat lay there limply in pain. He had no time. He had to do it quickly. Valentine had shown him a move...a move that could save his life by using his blood. The Shadowhunters knew that he had demon blood, but that wasn't the end of it. He had Greater Demon blood. Regular demon blood wouldn't be enough. He need as much demonic power as he could get and Greater Demon blood would suffice. He focused his mine as much as he could under the circumstances, and raised his bloody hands. He put them together in a sort of clap. He muttered the word: Revivere. He took his stele, painfully from his backpocket,and drew a rune on his arm,still muttering the word. He felt an effect almost instantly. A warmth was spreading through his body...yes he could definately feel it. He tried to get up...and he didn't fall down. He got up and laughed his cruel, chilling laugh. Then he said one word. A name. "Jace." He walked away from the cave, still feeling slightly weak.

This is it for the moment the rest of the story will be in the next post and should be done by tommorow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:10 am
Ok never mind it'll take even longer than i though because i haven't worked on it much. so at the latest itll be done by next week. friday maybe.  

Ace-Light

Ace-Light

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:27 pm
Semi Hiatus...give me a break i haven't been able to work on this Cuz i start school on the 10th. A week or two from today at most i promise 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:29 am
that sucks having to start school on august 10th. i start in september.
Ace-Light
Semi Hiatus...give me a break i haven't been able to work on this Cuz i start school on the 10th. A week or two from today at most i promise 3nodding

Elizabeta_Hungary

aewprincess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:31 pm
Ace-Light

Oh you have to start on the 10th i start on the 17th  
Fanfictions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff