Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:56 pm
joe_is_my_hubby
Lieutenant Shotgun
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I read one of my old books on the country (U.S. of A). When I got to the first amendment, I thought of how, on money, it says "in god we trust." It also says that in the pledge of allegiance.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands: one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

And that brings us to the topic of Gay Rights, too.
Proposition eight is against gay marriage. Why?
Is it for religious reasons?

I have a cousin who is lesbian (and married to another woman) and is Christian.

But I digress.

What are your general views on the freedom of religion? Is it a crock of crap or is it... something else?

Well being "gay" is against God's law. If he wanted men to like other men and women to like other women, he would have made it that way.

No where in the Bible does it say it's a sin to be homosexual. It does not say that you will go to hell for being gay. It simply states that "Man was not meant to lay with man, and woman was not meant to lay with woman." It doesn't say that it's wrong or that it's a sin. It simply states that that is not what you were made to do. Just thought I'd point that out.

It amazes me that I know this, and actual Christians and Catholics don't.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:07 pm
joe_is_my_hubby
Lieutenant Shotgun
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I read one of my old books on the country (U.S. of A). When I got to the first amendment, I thought of how, on money, it says "in god we trust." It also says that in the pledge of allegiance.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands: one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

But I digress.

What are your general views on the freedom of religion? Is it a crock of crap or is it... something else?

Well being "gay" is against God's law. If he wanted men to like other men and women to like other women, he would have made it that way.

It's people like you that makes me who I am. Here, allow me to spell it out for you:

I AM A BISEXUAL FEMALE WITCH WHO LOVES HER SOME p***y!

Not everyone believes in your religion. So please come up with a better reason before I have a b***h attack.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:48 pm
SorceressJacklyn
joe_is_my_hubby
Lieutenant Shotgun

But I digress.

It's people like you that makes me who I am. Here, allow me to spell it out for you:

Not everyone believes in your religion. So please come up with a better reason before I have a b***h attack.

OMG I would just like to say, "Meow." *le purr* lol <3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:58 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
SorceressJacklyn
joe_is_my_hubby

Who said you could untie yourself yet?  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:12 pm
SorceressJacklyn
broken_bleeding_angel
SorceressJacklyn
joe_is_my_hubby

Oh noes! Spankings, yes? XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:04 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
SorceressJacklyn
broken_bleeding_angel
SorceressJacklyn
joe_is_my_hubby

Oh noes! Spankings, yes? XD

very much so!  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:10 pm
Rei Uchikino
joe_is_my_hubby

No where in the Bible does it say it's a sin to be homosexual. It does not say that you will go to hell for being gay. It simply states that "Man was not meant to lay with man, and woman was not meant to lay with woman." It doesn't say that it's wrong or that it's a sin. It simply states that that is not what you were made to do. Just thought I'd point that out.

It doesn't even always get that far. Several of the verses about homosexuality in the Bible are specifically only about male-male sex, at best.

This is getting off-topic though, and we've got another thread for homosexuality, so...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:48 am
Rei Uchikino
joe_is_my_hubby
Lieutenant Shotgun

But I digress.

I'd like to point out that in Christian doctrine, the Mosiac Law has no actual meaning other than to show what Jews had to follow. The verse you showed actually condemns temple prostitution not homosexuality or even homosexual sex. The word qedesh refers to male prostitutes. And the word toevah refers to not-kosher.

In other words much of the OT was written for Jews. It is the Jews laws (Talmud, Tanakh, Torah). As my friend would always say "If it's meant, written, and followed by a Jew then it's not for you"  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items