Quote:
Now that their promotions and Seoul Super Show concerts have ended, Super Junior fans might begin worrying that they won't get to see much of their boys anymore. Well, other than denying dating rumors, hosting radio shows, and playing in rock bands, certain members of Super Junior are also starting to appear in more CFs.

Chinese heartthrob Hankyung (Hangeng) appeared in a recent spot for ZSM Eye Drops:

Video
Video Credit: yuriyuri1111

I like the premise of the commercial - use these eye drops, and Hankyung will come waltzing into your classroom!

Fellow members Donghae and Kyuhyun are preparing an advertisement of their own for Happy Bath Face Cream, with pictures from the filming sessions surfacing on various sites.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Video
Video Credit: ShellyyBabehh

mmm... Eunhae...
Video
Video Credit: HyukGem

I really hope SM releases an official version of this song sometime, for both Donghae's sake and his fans' enjoyment.

Credit: allkpop.com

Note: The eunhae, in case you didn't check out the discussion thread for super show and read through the 1st article, Eunhae (the infamous eunhyuk and donghae) do a "couple dance." Someone oughta add that video to the discussion thread ehh? *nudge nudge* Yes, once again, I'm lazy.