Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, at least one of them.
It’s half way through the summer, and the Wondergirls are making some inroads into America by touring with the Jonas Brothers.

I have to say, the girls have really improved performing in front of such a massive tween audience. Although I find it unnecessary to give a tutorial for the world’s most simplest dance move (pointing and clapping), the girls have developed a good interaction with the crowd. Ye-eun is really dominating with her superb English skills and outgoing personality. She knows how to hype the crowd, while the others just kind of stand there and smile a lot.

This is probably also the highest quality video so far of a concert performance on their channel without much hand-cam shakiness.

Source: Popseoul

Okay seriously. If Wondergirls can come here, why can't Super Junior, or DBSK. I'm seriously. I like Wondergirls, but I love Super Junior and DBSK more... and not that Hollywood Bowl crap. Its fine for Hollywood, but not for people like I who live 5000 miles away [estimate... don't know for sure...]