Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Share me a love story. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spam
  an edible viand that is good with rice
  piece of trash in the internet
View Results

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:23 am
Kougaiji Gyumao
That was very beautiful Shiro. I had fun reading it. smile Sad, how things don't work out and mess up when it does.

I'll be reading the rest now.

Glad you liked it. ^^

Oh and don't double post please? It says in the rules Sad how people who recently join says that they've read the rules but they don't follow them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:44 am
[Shiro Petto]
Kougaiji Gyumao
That was very beautiful Shiro. I had fun reading it. smile Sad, how things don't work out and mess up when it does.

I'll be reading the rest now.

Glad you liked it. ^^

Oh and don't double post please? It says in the rules Sad how people who recently join says that they've read the rules but they don't follow them.

Gah. Sorry about that. sweatdrop

I decided i shouldn't put too much interest into ladies at this current stage of my life. I think I should be focusing on things like Soccer or my electric guitar because I should maximize 'having fun' while i'm still a kid. I think i'll have less of that when I get into college.

EDIT:

Even worse for me, i didn't join recently. eek I shoulda remembered the rules! ninja  

iwillnot

Nemsy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:31 am
Actually KG there is nothing about double posting in our current set of guild rules. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:21 pm
It more like an unwritten rule. sweatdrop  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nemsy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:09 pm
stare mmhmm  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:46 pm
My story is really not very inspiring. It is a story of revelation, new beginnings ... and heartache.

Last September, I met this guy here on Gaia in a thread we had both commented in. I noticed that he was on-line at the time, so I went to check out his profile. It was a classic no0b's profile. I left a comment in it that he needed more stuff in his profile. A few days later, he commented back to me. We started commenting back and forth, which worked into PMing with one another many times weekly. We found out that we had a lot in common. We talked about anything and everything that was happening in our lives.

Within a month or more, I knew that I was beginning to have feelings towards him. I knew that I really like him. As I found out soon after, he was feeling something towards me as well. We could not wait for each other to be on-line, so we started setting up "dates", or times to meet one another so we could chat. The lonely lives that we each had been living were no longer lonely, and our friendship grew stronger with every passing day.

Two months since we originally met on-line, and over last Thanksgiving weekend, he told me that he loved me. In short, I was floored, shocked. I was not expecting him to say that at all. I knew deep within my heart that I was feeling love towards him, but I still could not admit to that to myself, or to him. After all, I was guarding my heart because of our friendship being on-line. I told him that I most definitely felt something for him, but I just could not commit my heart so soon to someone I hadn't even met face to face yet. He seemed to understood me totally, and we continued to have our daily chats. The feelings inside of us just kept growing stronger and stronger with every passing day.

By the time the new year rolled around, I broke down and told him that I loved him. He was so happy to hear me say that to him, and I felt relieved that I could finally open up my heart to him. We lived for meeting one another on-line every single day. So much so that we took it away from Gaia and into our personal email accounts and IMing with each other. We exchanged phone numbers and occasionally called one another when the need to hear the other's voice was strong.

For the next 3 months, we carried on our love for each other and continued to let it grow. We talked many times of being together one day soon. We each could not wait to meet face to face, to touch and hold one another ... to be able to show each other the love we felt inside for one another. He started making plans to come up and visit. The intent of eventually moving here just to be with me was very strong. He asked for various links for this area's job market, along with various other links that he needed information for. Our love was so strong that he was willing to drop everything just to be with me. We were just mere weeks away from being together.

Late Sunday morning the last weekend of March of this year, I was on-line waiting for my love to check in with me. Instead, I got an email from one of his best friends. The news they relayed to me was not good. He had been in a car accident while at work the night before. He had suffered fatal heart failure from a blood clot. His company truck was found slammed back into a tree and he could not be revived. My internet companion, my soul mate, the love of my life was suddenly gone.

For the next week, I tearfully emailed back and forth with his best friends. I could not afford to go there for his funeral, so they kept me informed of all the preparations. I sent flowers for his funeral service. We kept in touch for a few months after wards, consoling each other with our loss of a wonderful person who made a big difference in our lives. Sometime in late June, they stopped responding to my emails. They apparently have moved on with their lives and I wish them well.

It has been over 4 months now since my love left this world as we know it. My heart has been broken and I am trying my best to move on myself. I miss him greatly and the tears continue to flow at times. Sometimes I just want to scream out and die myself so I can finally be with him for eternity. Other times, I realize that I also made a big difference in his last 6 months of life. I showed him love and made him happy. Knowing his past, I am so glad that I could do that much for him.

I am a survivor. He will always hold a very special place in my heart, and I will always take him with me where ever I go. And I know he will be there waiting for me when it is my time to go.

heart This one is for you, Bill. heart cry  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

iwillnot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:42 am
Eileen50
My story is really not very inspiring. It is a story of revelation, new beginnings ... and heartache.

Sad, really. You should be happy that you were there to make his days wonderful. smile He is very lucky to have you, and you too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:39 pm
Yesterday my mate of two years and I decided to get married after the both of us are finished with college. We've discussed the idea of marriage before, but I always turned him down.. untill yesterday when I fell in love with him all over again.. heart  

Fremerezia

14,125 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Colour Splash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 am
I had been in love with this guy for about 2 years. I decided to tell him my feelings on christmas, y'know, trying to make it all romantic and things. But about 10 days before christmas day, he told me he'd gotten a girlfriend. I was shattered and when I told him, he was all like "Oh." About a year later they broke up (she was cheating on him), but he just doesn't really feel the same about me anymore.

That is my love story <3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:51 am
Daft: That was a touching story. Even though you might not think it was romantic, I would say that that's how love is sometimes. That's how love happens.

Eileen: I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm also happy that you met him and made him happy. I'm sure he will rest in peace.  

XxNonaxX

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games