Reply Rainbow Bridge
I have to put my dog down...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biolume

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:52 pm
I have a mini schnauzer, Maggie, who's fourteen years old now. She's had 20 puppies in her life and she was well loved and definately happy. But things are different now. She had some REALLY bad dental problems, and I was the only one who seemed to take care of it. I think it still affected her heart though, which was already enlarged. She's been showing how old she is... she gets cold so easily, her hair's thinning out, she has this..strange bulging stomach, i think somethings growing in it, its not fat...and she gets these...heart episodes. If she moves too quickly she collapses and just looks around really scared while she tries to get her breath back and her heart to stop racing. It's gotten worse and worse, and we've decided theres more bad days than good, and it's time to put her down.
It will happen sometime either this week or early next week, and I agree it has to happen, but I dread the day so much... I can't stop crying, and my boyfriend doesn't seem to comfort me at all, no one really know what to say, and it makes me feel so alone in this.
crying I don't want her to die, I was the one who always took the best care of her, I'm still the only one she gets out of bed to come greet when I come "home" to my moms.
I love her so much.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:27 am
AWWWWWWWWWW! I love scnauzers! Thats so sad, I'm sorry about your loss.  

Colorful Shadows

Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff