Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
BAN AGAINST NOOB'S WHO LIKE DISNEY "CELEBERTY'S"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

__xiiRock-Her

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:25 am
Like I was rally once and some noob named demi miley and some numbers came up and was begging for gold I said no and said demi lavato and miley cyrus suck so much and she was like "I'M ONLY 11 I'M SUPPOSED TO LOVE THEM" And then I'm like I'm 12 and I hate them (Cause really I don't care what people think of my age even though I'm 12) And she was going around to the "gangster's" of gaia online ( self proclaimed by them) and getting joke's like uck d**k and everything and she kept sasying suck d**k like the whole time I just thought it was funny that she didnt know what to say and she was such a weakling o.e I told her to hop off my d**k and that her and her whole family's mouth is filled with my sperm that's why she typed so slow .-. But anyway that's my story now this forum is for you to share you're story and why you hate noob's whole like those Disney "celeberty's" So please enjoy ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:13 am
Wow, that was cruel, but she deserved it...  

MarleyIII

Tsuge Sannojo

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:51 pm
__xiiRock-Her
Like I was rally once and some noob named demi miley and some numbers came up and was begging for gold I said no and said demi lavato and miley cyrus suck so much and she was like "I'M ONLY 11 I'M SUPPOSED TO LOVE THEM" And then I'm like I'm 12 and I hate them (Cause really I don't care what people think of my age even though I'm 12) And she was going around to the "gangster's" of gaia online ( self proclaimed by them) and getting joke's like uck d**k and everything and she kept sasying suck d**k like the whole time I just thought it was funny that she didnt know what to say and she was such a weakling o.e I told her to hop off my d**k and that her and her whole family's mouth is filled with my sperm that's why she typed so slow .-. But anyway that's my story now this forum is for you to share you're story and why you hate noob's whole like those Disney "celeberty's" So please enjoy ^^

I'm only 15, does that mean I have to love football, baseball, basket ball, and all the other faggoty s**t that I don't care about? Does that mean I have to obsess over having sex with any girl in my school? Does that mean I have to have an obsession with cell phones, I-Pods, PS3's and every other technological advancement? Anyways, enough of that. Despite me being a critic of all things stupid and bullshittery, I'm not gonna touch this one.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:59 am
Nikku Momochi
__xiiRock-Her

I'm only 15, does that mean I have to love football, baseball, basket ball, and all the other faggoty s**t that I don't care about? Does that mean I have to obsess over having sex with any girl in my school? Does that mean I have to have an obsession with cell phones, I-Pods, PS3's and every other technological advancement? Anyways, enough of that. Despite me being a critic of all things stupid and bullshittery, I'm not gonna touch this one.

im 16..does that mean i have to be obssessed with drugs, sex and booze?

maybe...>.>  

iCosmicDemon

lTsukuyomi

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:20 pm
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:14 pm
DemonSinsofthePast
Nikku Momochi
__xiiRock-Her

maybe...>.>

Unless you actually are obsessed with sex, booze, and drugs, than no, you're not obligated to be.  

Tsuge Sannojo

Shirtless Werewolf

Crayola4TheColorBlind

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:41 am
*looks concerned* umm im 14 and i like most disney movies does that mean theres something wrong with me?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:20 am
Nikku Momochi
DemonSinsofthePast
Nikku Momochi
__xiiRock-Her

maybe...>.>

Unless you actually are obsessed with sex, booze, and drugs, than no, you're not obligated to be.

but alas..i is only obsessed wit sex
8D  

iCosmicDemon

Apollonis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:50 am
he_luvs_me_not94
*looks concerned* umm im 14 and i like most disney movies does that mean theres something wrong with me?

Yes. If you like any disney movies, there's something wrong with you. ((Of course, Lion King, Finding Nemo, ect... are alright, it's just the ones that they show on TV.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:41 pm
come on.. we cant blame those noobs for likeing those disney celebs..

blame it on the celebrities..  

lTsukuyomi

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items