Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [16]~ Help ~
What happened to my rewards..?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent Nightmare Killer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:18 am
So I've met the requirements to 'win' something out of a couple posts and haven't seen s**t yet. If you're gonna post up a contest or free give, etc... here's a novel idea, HAVE THE REWARD TO GIVE TO THE WINNER!! Don't post a contest if you don't have the ******** reward to give you just a waste of people's time, and you're an idiot! scream

By the way, these two post/guild owners still owe me rewards.

WIN A THANK YOU LETTER!!~[RANDOM LETTER WORTH UP TO 20MIL]!! - Roll Dice Forum. By Resident Foufou haven't seen anything yet...

Get your prize if you arrived lvl {1} - Lvl 1 Forum. This one is kinda obvious, isn't it? Where's my money from this? I thought this on was crew run! Don't TELL ME YOU'LL GIVE ME GOLD WHEN YOU DON'T!

Someone needs to regulate and these phony posts. If someone has a contest, dice roll, free give, etc. There should be a rule that the reward for such post, goes to a certain member of the crew who overlooks all the competitions, that way, the people running the competition or contest, HAVE to have the reward to open the topic. Then they wouldn't be able to skip out on giving it out, like I have been skipped over a few times now, no reward for getting what the rules say you get, and it's bullshit, that I wasted all my time on the posts, I deserve the reward after that.

evil  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:15 pm
hmm i get ur point... they also claim that when you join u get 50K right then and me and my friend who joined havent recieved anything. and im posting and stuff bcuz they say you need to post... ya it really does need to be regulated more. there's just so much topics that no-one can keep up...  

nekos_kitteh

4,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

Andsonz
Crew

Divine Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:44 pm
bcoz u didnt have a good lucky as well....

posting frenzy is help u....

so when u reach 1500 post u can get avi worth 299 cash (that worth 70-90k at marketplace)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:35 am
Silent Nightmare Killer
So I've met the requirements to 'win' something out of a couple posts and haven't seen s**t yet. If you're gonna post up a contest or free give, etc... here's a novel idea, HAVE THE REWARD TO GIVE TO THE WINNER!! Don't post a contest if you don't have the ******** reward to give you just a waste of people's time, and you're an idiot! scream

By the way, these two post/guild owners still owe me rewards.

WIN A THANK YOU LETTER!!~[RANDOM LETTER WORTH UP TO 20MIL]!! - Roll Dice Forum. By Resident Foufou haven't seen anything yet...

Get your prize if you arrived lvl {1} - Lvl 1 Forum. This one is kinda obvious, isn't it? Where's my money from this? I thought this on was crew run! Don't TELL ME YOU'LL GIVE ME GOLD WHEN YOU DON'T!

Someone needs to regulate and these phony posts. If someone has a contest, dice roll, free give, etc. There should be a rule that the reward for such post, goes to a certain member of the crew who overlooks all the competitions, that way, the people running the competition or contest, HAVE to have the reward to open the topic. Then they wouldn't be able to skip out on giving it out, like I have been skipped over a few times now, no reward for getting what the rules say you get, and it's bullshit, that I wasted all my time on the posts, I deserve the reward after that.

evil

Thx for the opinion n i will forward ur problem to the captain..  

Droitz

9,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
[16]~ Help ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items