Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
A story e.o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like meh story!?
  Yes
  No
  It's alright
  Not my type.
  I'm a kitty cat! Meow meow!
View Results

ii is Kiki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:05 pm
I stare off the cliff, the wind blowing my hair across my face.
"Emerald?" Someone asks. I turn round. It's Jennifer. Great. I wiggle my neatley painted red fingers at her. She waves back at me. Even more great. She's painted her nails Green, just like Ruby did. Suddenly the wind blows harder, pulling me straight off the cliff. Thank god it's a short one.
"Emerald!" Jennifer screams, running to the end of the cliff.
"Emerald, are you ok?"
"Of course I'm not!!"
"Should I get some help?"
"What do you think?" she doesn't speak again, but I can hear her running off. I move around in agony. This is exactley how Ruby died. Off a cliff. I can hear Jennifer, back with the doctor. They come running down.
"Emerald! Don't die on me! Please don't die on me!"
"I'm alright!" I say though they don't seem to listen. I give a little wriggle, then suddenly I'm looking don at my body. I can't believe my eyes! This can't be happening! I'm not really dead, I just think I am. But the ambulance, comes and takes my body away, while I glide behind. Jennifer gives a weird look, as if she can see me. Oh my god! She can see me! I wave at her, but she doesn't wave back. I can understand why. I wait till it's night, and no-ones bothering her, till I sneak into her room, and start talking to her. She acts as if If I'm just an annoying little Ghost, not her friend. I go into her closet. She's never let anyone go in there.
"Emerald! No!" she screams. I stand there open wide. Ruby's not dead. She's crouched down low, trapped in a cage.
"Ruby!" I say. Ruby stares at me. Then all of a sudden, a knife goes through her heart. Jennifer just killed her!
"I thought no-one would ever know!" she says. This is not the Jen I know!

THE END  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:13 pm
i have a question. why did jennifer hid ruby in her closet?  

kimbesakura

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff