Your Best Vampire Legends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDino Fruit Condoms

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:05 am
I wanna hear the best vampire legends you have heard

Vampire legends have existed all around the world. The famous Dracula is thought to be from the Transylvania region of Romania. Different vampires from different regions differed in their appearances. For example, vampires from Bulgaria had one nostril; whereas, those from Transylvania were pale and had long fingernails. In Chinese culture, it was believed that if a cat or dog jumped over a dead body, the body would turn into an undead. In Russian folklore, vampires were witches who once rebelled against the church, when they were alive. In Indian mythology, there have been mentions of ghoul-like beings in Baital Pachisi and Goddess Kali, who wears a garland of skulls and is said to drink blood. In Egyptian mythology, Goddess Sekhmet was said to be blood thirsty. The Persian civilization was the first to have had stories of blood-drinking creatures.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:17 am
Well, we don't call them vampires here, but they certainly fall under the category of bloodsuckers...

In the province where one of my grandmothers came from, people were really superstitious...they said there was a bloodsucker living in the woods. Some said that woman was a witch...anyways, when my grandma was a girl, one of the neighbors caught that woman staring right into the window of their house, where the baby was sleeping.

They hung crushed peppers right by the windowsill, to prevent her from returning.

0______o  

Eirisse
Vice Captain

Entrepreneur

iDino Fruit Condoms

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:18 am
Eirisse
Well, we don't call them vampires here, but they certainly fall under the category of bloodsuckers...

In the province where one of my grandmothers came from, people were really superstitious...they said there was a bloodsucker living in the woods. Some said that woman was a witch...anyways, when my grandma was a girl, one of the neighbors caught that woman staring right into the window of their house, where the baby was sleeping.

They hung crushed peppers right by the windowsill, to prevent her from returning.

0______o

That is creppy. Hmm.. Do you believe in them?  
City of the Damned

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games