Reply City of the Damned
New to the guild.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damon Tristaan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:07 pm
Hello ^__^ My name is Damon and I am new to this guild, to be honest I am actually new to gaia so I was suprised to have a guild invite. A little bit about myself, I am 19 years old, I love reading and writing, drawing, dancing, long walks at night, camping, taking care of my dogs (oh how i wish they were werewolves sometimes!!!!) And hanging out and making friends. I have loved roleplaying all my life and I enjoy being able to spin a new life out of my imagination. I absolutly adore vampyres. I wish I was one, I had my canines capped so I have fangs *does the happy dance* I tend to wear them around everywhere. hmmm... things I don't like? People who hurt others, people who don't beleive in the supernatural, people who have closed minds and closed hearts.... and pillows.... I mean really people? a bag full of cotton or feathers? why?!? *smirks* well anyways.... Thank you for allowing me to join this guild. I hope to be a good member and meet new friends.~Damon  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:57 pm
I'm glad you joined. And that your interests are in tune with the guild's. smile  

Allerisse
Captain

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Damon Tristaan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:12 pm
thank you ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:52 pm
Heya.