Reply Anime lovers
Death Note:Another Note

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purple_panda11

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:40 am
Um,have any of you read the Death Note:Another Note novel??? Cuz I haven't but it sounds good, so...where can I read or buy the book? Besides the Internet?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:37 am
Well I have read it, 4 times. Only because I didnt get it when I first read it. I was so shocked at some parts that I forgot some other things. I had to read it over and look for summerys on the internet which I failed to do so before reading.
I had bought mine at Barnes n Noble, but I dont know where else to get the book besides, well book stores. Try there alright? 3nodding  

Dark Triforce

Demonic Strawberry

Marsh Mallow Cannibal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:41 am
lawliet_kai
Well I have read it, 4 times. Only because I didnt get it when I first read it. I was so shocked at some parts that I forgot some other things. I had to read it over and look for summerys on the internet which I failed to do so before reading.
I had bought mine at Barnes n Noble, but I dont know where else to get the book besides, well book stores. Try there alright? 3nodding

^ Me too, read x2. I got mine from amazon.com 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:17 am
I love it but the end sucks a bit...just a bitAnd some parts r a little bit...WHy?.And u should know that L himself hasn't got a Big-fantastic Role like in "L changes the World"
But it's really well-written and so much fun to read (I heart Mello's comments...)  

lion-the-12

5,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100

Astalakio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:13 pm
I only read it once, since I understood it completely on the first go, but will probablly read it again since it was so awesome.

I highly reccomend it, it's an awesome read! Make sure you've watched/read the original DN series first though. Got mine from Amazon.co.uk, for a very reasonable price.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:46 pm
purple_panda11
Um,have any of you read the Death Note:Another Note novel??? Cuz I haven't but it sounds good, so...where can I read or buy the book? Besides the Internet?

*gasp* Michael Keehl specifically said he didn't want it to become a novel!
Quote: "This is not a novel nor is it a report. If it becomes either of those, I will be very unhappy" (Might not be spot-on; it was from memory. Gimme a break.)

But, it was the most amazing book of all time! <3 The entire book has you confused and begging for more. Don't assume ANYTHING. You never know what will happen next. I highly recommend reading it. Funny, adorable, and completely puzzling. The most amazing notes of all time. <3  

Apollonis

l Sailor Lupus l

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:17 pm
Apollonis
purple_panda11

Quote: "This is not a novel nor is it a report. If it becomes either of those, I will be very unhappy" (Might not be spot-on; it was from memory. Gimme a break.)

But, it was the most amazing book of all time! <3 The entire book has you confused and begging for more. Don't assume ANYTHING. You never know what will happen next. I highly recommend reading it. Funny, adorable, and completely puzzling. The most amazing notes of all time. <3

so...we failed Mello?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:15 am
Well, you failed Mello, who is, in fact, not really named Michael Keehl. It's Mihael. No C, deary.  

Astalakio

Apollonis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:10 pm
Mello-Sab
Apollonis
purple_panda11

so...we failed Mello?

Not exactly. He just didn't want it to turn into a novel or a report, is all.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:12 pm
BB_Is_Superior
Well, you failed Mello, who is, in fact, not really named Michael Keehl. It's Mihael. No C, deary.

Oh... >///<

That's just how I'm accustomed to spelling the name...  

Apollonis

DLTAngel

Moonlight Phantom

14,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:11 am
really good book.
i have a question how do you pronounce
Miheal?
i think i got it wrong at pronouncing it.
Mi-heel?  
Anime lovers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff