Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheist Guy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Well im 14 and i need a good movie to wacth this weekend because im tired of the things in the moive theater (except D-9) And i just heard from my friends that he saw a good movie called Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas... I've never heard of this movie. The last movie he told me to watch was eraserhead... Oh god i've had nightmares of that damn deformed baby for weeks.Well has any one heard of the movie please tell me what it's about.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:03 pm
hey. i havent seen the movie but my dad has. all i know is that johnny depp plays in it. my dad says it good though.  

drake keldon

Fantastically Vague

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:41 pm
....I watched some of it with my boyfriend a while back, it's pretty trippy, but I liked what I saw....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:47 pm
It has a lot to do with drugs. So unless you're knowledgeable about that you might not get some of the references. I only saw it once so I can't really recall the plot. From what I remember two drug enthusiasts take a trip to Las Vegas for . . . something. I really liked it, though, I do remember that. Haha. I recommend it.  

Rei Uchikino

drake keldon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:09 pm
sounds interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:34 pm
I have seen it many times and I actually went to Vegas last April. Its a really good movie and one of the few Johnny Depp movies i like. I actually have an ex-girlfriend who got half her back tattooed with a scene from the movie.  

Oshi the Killer

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff