Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Role Playing
The Sakatchewan Institute Character Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaise1897

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:58 pm
I want you to use this character skeleton and please post them here.

Username:
Name of Character:
Male/Female:
Race: ~Shadow hunter, Fairy, Werewolf, Witch/Warlock, Vampire or Mundane~
Appearance: ~Any kind of picture.~
Powers{Optional}: ~maximum is 4~
Bio:
Other:
Weapon:

You can have up to four character's but have a different colour for their dialogue.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:19 pm
Username: Blaise1897
Name of Character: Malaise Nightshade
Male/Female: Female
Orientation: Straight
Race: Shadow hunter
Appearance:
User Image
Powers: None
Likes: Spicy food, animals, drawing, playing the piano, singing and making her own clothes.
Dislikes: Seafood, sharks, leeches and scorpions
Bio: She's the middle of three children. She hates being the middle child because her older sister picks on her and her little brother gets the attention. She loves animals except scorpions, leeches and sharks. She designs her own clothes. She's nice, friendly and sometimes hotheaded.
Other: Her nickname is Mal
Weapon: Twin Daggers or a whip.

Blaise1897

AcidCupcake---x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:49 pm
Username: PunkPrincesss666

Name of Character: Haven Cahors

Orientation: Straight but has her Bi moments.

Race: Fairy or fay.

Appearence: User Image

Powers{Optional}: Can sense and control other peoples emotions and can also control nature.

Dislikes: Her parents, being controled, being wrong, and people who don't stand up for themselves.

Bio: Haven Cahors. The young fairy is the daughter of a highly respectable family and she was okay with practically being royalty but when her family tried to arrange a marrige for her and told her about the responsibility of upholding the family name she ran away. Her parents are now searching for her and when they find her they will force her into the marrige they arranged years ago. She hated the man they chose for her, hated him with a burning passion. He was cocky and arrogant and expected her to fall head over heels for him but that was never going to happen. Now Damen is the head of her parents search party. He is determined to have her and nothing will stand in his way, if he can't have her then nobody can....

Other: Her eys change different colors from time to time but usually stick to a dazzling purple.

Weapon: She usually uses her powers or her fists but if she had to use a weapon it would be a bow.

Username: PunkPrincesss666

Name of Character: Damen Miller

Male/Female: Male

Orientation: Straight, he's a bit of a homophobe. Thats one of the reasons why Haven hates him so much.

Race: Fairy or fay

Appearance: User Image

Powers{Optional}: Forms painful illusions that incapacitates people.

Likes: Girls, power, causing pain to those who disobey him, and more girls.

Dislikes: How Haven resents him, and pretty much anything else.

Bio: Damen is your typical manwhore. He loves girls and the only thing he loves more than girls is having lots of power. Haven is the only girl that has ever rejected him and this infuriates him more than anything else. His main goal was to marry Haven just to make him more powerful in the fairy court but now that he found out that Haven hates him, he simply must have her. Thats why he continues to hunt her down...

Other: One of these days if Haven doesn't give in to him he'll end up killing her.

Weapon: Whip or his fists/powers.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:32 am
apperance:
User Image
Username: aewprincess
Name of Character: Ash
Male/Female: female
Race: ~ Witch
Powers{Optional}: Well I'm a Witch so no need to explain this one
Dislikes: annoying people, people who think they're better than me, and vampires
Bio: was brought up in idris. My parents got killed when a hudge vampire group came after us. Luckily I was saved by a werewolf pack.
Other:
Weapon: My magic  

aewprincess

roken822

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:36 pm
Username:roken822
Name of Character: Alex Riddle
Orientation: Gay
Race: Shadow hunter
Appearance:
User Image
Powers{Optional}: none
Dislikes biggrin emons, demons, demons
Bio: Alex came to the institution when he was 15, his parents disowned him when he told them he was gay. He hates demons with a passion.
Other:
Weapon: Seriph Blades  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:13 pm

Username:Coolmist07
Character Name:Theresa Anna Allen
Female
Orientation:um shes straight most of the time... sweatdrop
Race:Werewolf(she prefers to be called a lycnathe)
human form:User Image
werewolf form:User Image
Powers:Advanced stealth and speed
Likes:shiny things(not silver!),stealing,messing with peoples heads
Dislikes:Fighting,LEECHES(vampires in her terms),people who get in her way and did I mention... LEECHES!
BIo:Born and riased on the streets she was turned one day at a party with some "friends" and has enjoyed her half life ever since.She is an expierienced theif who oftne goes into the den of the "leeches"to steal what she considers rightfully hers.The shadow hunters at the institute consider her a friend due to the information she provides them as well as the ability to get people to do what she wants.She is a loner as her pack moved from the area a long time ago and she has never considered joining a new one though someday she says she may start one of her own...
Other biggrin espite her criminal nature she is actually quite useful as an informant for the shadow hunters even though the information always comes with a price.
Weapon:Her teeth are as sharp as her attitude but she does carry the occasional non silver dagger around just in case.

stacieakapink5

Andjela4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:33 am
Username: Andjela4
Name of Character: Nora
Race: Werewolf
as a wolf User Image
Powers: telepathic- move things with my mind and hear other peoples thoughts
Dislikes: Mean angry people
Bio: I was driving home from working late one night and my car blew a tire so i tryed to change it and call for help but my cellphone dyed and there ws nobody around. I started to walk towards a house with its lights on and someone came from behind me and bit me, as i was screaming the people in the house came running up and found me lying in a pool of blood and took me to the hopital. I though i was crazy when i could lift things with my mind a read peoples thoughts, i when to bed on a full moon and i turned into a wolf and tryed to hurt my parents, So i ran away to find somewhere where i can belong.
Other:
Weapon:A bone dagger  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:39 am
Username:riku26101
Name of Character: riku shadowheart
Male/Female:male
Age surprised ver 1000 but in mundane time 21
Orientation:Gay
Race:Warlock
Appearance: User Image he has one red eye and one silver
Powers:can bend shadow,light,and lighting to his will
Dislikes: spells going wrong
Bio:from the time of his birth he was hated by everyone around him.when he turned 10 he left home to find a worlock to teach him to use his gift.now he has mastered most spells and wants to find love
Other:
Weapon:his spells and a magick orb that lets him control shadow,light and lighting(made him self)

rikushadowolf

6,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kaylas_Punky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:15 pm
Username: Kaylas_Punky
Name Of Character: Angela Shadedtree
Male/Female?: Female
Orientation:Straight
Race: Shadowhunter

Looks:
Hair: Auburn-ish Red, Front bangs, up to middle of back, straight
Build: Curvy, skinny and tall
Eyes: Violet  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:56 pm
username:esryke swallows
name of character:Kai Harte
male/female:male
orientation: gay
race:shadowhunter
appearance:straight white that sweeps over his forehead,and opal eyes.pale skin.
powers:can control the elements
dislikes:sexist people, and mushrooms,and...demons.
bio:was attacked by demons when he was five,so he took refuge in this institute.He had a broken leg,a broken rib and various cuts.both of his parents were killed.
weapon:his powers,and a sword with a saphire incrusted hilt.and a LOT of throwing knives.
User Image  

Kai Sparrowheart

Blaise1897

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:35 pm
Username: Blaise1897
Name of character: Blaine Despero
Orientation: Gay
Appearance:
User Image
Powers: None
Dislikes: The colors pink and orange, jerks, seeing a friend die and demons.
Bio: He usually keeps to himself unless he wants you to know his past.
Other: His last name means despair in Latin.
Weapon: Twin daggers.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:59 pm
Username: mai_ivey
Name of Character: Lilith
Orientation: ~Normally Straight, but if an attractive young woman comes along, Lilith is up for it. She attempts to seduce and flirt with almost everyone she meets, be it male or female.
Race: Fairie
Likes: Using her skills as a fairie and beautiful appearance to seduce and torture men, shadowhunters and mundanes alike.
Dislikes: Being upstaged, men who do not fall for her deceptive beauty.
Bio: Lilith is the current Seelie Queen's daughter, though she despises her mother. Everyone, including faye, shadowhunters, warlocks and vampires all view her mother with grudging respect and even sometimes lust for her cruel beauty and sometimes surprisingly seductive trickery. Lilith is constantly upstaged by her mother, which urges her to begin a secret vendetta against the Queen. She will help almost anyone in over-throwing her mother, and will seduce and possibly torture any man she encounters throughout her long life.
Other: She is the next in line to reign over the Seelie Court.
Weapon: Small, ornate silver daggers she normally uses as hair accessories can be whipped out at any given time to incapcitate almost any enemy.  

mai_ivey

Prophetic Vangie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:52 pm
Username: Rose Kittens
Name of Character: Angela White
Powers{Optional}: can read peopl's mind and change their mood
Dislikes: Demon
Bio: N/A
Weapon:Seraph blade
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:56 pm
Username: naturerage
Name of Character: Proper Knight
Male/Female: male
Orientation: gay
Race: warlock
he also has white wings as his mark.
Powers{Optional}: can read intentions and can fly since he has wings. known to mysteriously appear behind people without a sound. can startle even shadowhunters.
Likes: guys. chocolate. sunflowers. a book that doesn't bore him
Dislikes: people with big egos. books that bore him
Bio: he was born in Phoenix, Arizona but left to find peace since he has never felt at peace in his life. Doesn't like to talk about his past. He was raised by his father who was extremely devout who wanted his son dead believing he was a demon. Always wears a pendent around his neck so he doesn't forget that he is good, even if others don't believe it.
Other:
Weapon: just uses magic.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash