I don't get it...... part 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krsnera Nitya Dasa

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:05 pm
Ok I cannot still understand the Matt thing, but this is not the reason I posted...
My question is: What the hell is BB?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:15 pm
i don't care the show is awsome and confusing which makes it even better  

ll kid fresh ll

Marsh Mallow Cannibal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:37 am
BB is Beyond Birthday, the guy that looks and acts like L, only he kills people and likes strawberry jam. He wasnt really in the series, but they made a spinoff book with him as the main character.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:18 pm
Oh gosh, BB Is the most amazing person ever!
He's in the "Los angals BB Murder cases." The novel they came out with.
You have to read it to understand. I dont want to tell you about it cause its a secret. 3nodding
Im kidding. I would but im too lazy! (Sorry sweatdrop )
But BB Is for Beyond Birthday.
Google it if you want to know more because its one of the best books ive ever read! lol  

Dark Triforce

Demonic Strawberry

swagggmaster69

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:21 pm
BB is the second smexiest character... <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:23 pm
Kinda like an L wanna be
Just read another note, THEN you'll get it [rolls eyes]

Vanilla Mushroom

l Sailor Lupus l

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:48 pm
Ever-silent-Near
Ok I cannot still understand the Matt thing, but this is not the reason I posted...

BB stands for Beyond Birthday. His real name is Rue Ryuuzaki, which L takes as an alias. The BB case happens BEFORE the Death Note series, and Naomi Misara (sp?) worked on that case with L, and she wasn't sure if Ryuuzaki was L or not. BB was born with shinigami eyes, so he sees when people are going to die. I haven't read it yet, but i believe he kills people when he sees that their lifespan is up so they won't live past their due. He was also technically second in line to be the next L. There was A who committed suicide, and BB who was second, but in the end, he is probably killed by Light because BB is put in jail, and Light was killing inmates.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:03 am
Mello-Sab
Ever-silent-Near

BB stands for Beyond Birthday. His real name is Rue Ryuuzaki, which L takes as an alias. The BB case happens BEFORE the Death Note series, and Naomi Misara (sp?) worked on that case with L, and she wasn't sure if Ryuuzaki was L or not. BB was born with shinigami eyes, so he sees when people are going to die. I haven't read it yet, but i believe he kills people when he sees that their lifespan is up so they won't live past their due. He was also technically second in line to be the next L. There was A who committed suicide, and BB who was second, but in the end, he is probably killed by Light because BB is put in jail, and Light was killing inmates.

Spelt Misora 3nodding

Yeah, he was killed by Kira whilst in jail. But he was better off dead by that point. He is also the bestest character in the whole of anything, so read it. blaugh  

Astalakio

Anime lovers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff