Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
Character appearance!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stacieakapink5

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:32 pm
Ok so i was watching ghostbusters the other night and i could not help but think of magnus when I saw this character:User Image I know its far off but still thats what i first pictured when i thought of Magnus bane. So i was wondering what do you think CLary and the other characters look like? (Beyond the pictures on Cassandras website of course) help me out smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:12 am
o my JEEPERS thats just greaTT!!!!!! lol he covered in soap bubles?? rofl! ok well i dont have a pic or nothing O.o wellll actually do u know the blonde uy who plyed the cowboy on hannah montana? (i was forced to watch it in class i swear) well my friends think if he had longer hair he would be an OK jace... i dunno i cant really see it...  

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

O R E O Bandit x3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:42 pm
Ultravoilet_Roses
o my JEEPERS thats just greaTT!!!!!! lol he covered in soap bubles?? rofl! ok well i dont have a pic or nothing O.o wellll actually do u know the blonde uy who plyed the cowboy on hannah montana? (i was forced to watch it in class i swear) well my friends think if he had longer hair he would be an OK jace... i dunno i cant really see it...

lol the cowboy? his name is Lucas Till and HE TOTALLY IS gasp! eek
umm for the record i never ever saw this but i was a CIT and my campers loved him...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:09 pm
O R E O Bandit x3
Ultravoilet_Roses

lol the cowboy? his name is Lucas Till and HE TOTALLY IS gasp! eek
umm for the record i never ever saw this but i was a CIT and my campers loved him...

HAHAHA gasp, i love it. id have to c him with longer hair first before i make any decisions.. his vioce is on the bt of the deep side too so I DUNNOOOOO blaugh  

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:40 pm
My ideas for appearances are:hayley williams-clary,megan fox-isabelle.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:53 pm
Criss Angel might make a good Magnus...I don't know...he just kind of fits!  

Anaya_of_Wolves

Dangerous Wolf

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:47 pm
yeah he would...i think the person who plays the main character in "how to eat fried worms" would be a good max with giant glasses.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:51 pm
I think Alex Pettyfer would be a good Jace, and Molly Quinn would be a good Clary. o:  

Poetic Glance

Mortal Instruments Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff