Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Ten Days and Counting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookie?
  Why yes...thank you!
  Just gold!
View Results

neuschwanstein

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:20 pm
What if one day-
===============the ones you held close,
==================================suddenly VANISHED?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Forever?...I think not.
Connected by friendship. Bound by the secrets. Eight friends. One unbreakable bond. Shattered.

They're eight unbelievably close highschoolers. They've been together since they were little kids. They know everything about each other. And the small town they live in knows everything about the friendship they share. The four girls and four guys are close as can be.

They all have roles, a certain position they unconsciously play each and every day. And it's that position that makes them important.

They've been through fights, through break-ups, through family deaths. But nothing can prepare them for what's about to come. One day, they're out playing in the park. They turn to their friend. And he's gone.

At first, they think it's a joke. So they all laugh, calling his name, telling him to come out. Telling him he's so sneaky. But he still doesn't come. They get frantic, saying it's not funny ====================================anymore, begging him to come out. One friend takes a few steps. ====================================She screams. There, in the grass, is his right shoe. ====================================The horror sinks in.

====================================He's been taken. But by who? And what will happen?

Setting:
Lets go back to before the hourglass turned....

The story will start September 24th. Two days before he goes missing. It'll be a normal day, everyone laughing and having fun. But he's acting different. He says he's been finding mysterious Post-It notes everywhere he goes, each with one word on it. So far the message says:

You can run boy, but you can't hide. I've been watching...

He's scared. But his friends aren't. They don't know.

Include cheese and wine smiley, to indicate that you have read the storyline

Then....
It's September 26th. School has been in session for about a month. It's a beautiful, sunny Sunday, perfect for hanging with friends. The eight of them meet in their usual spot, beneath the oak tree. They've brought food, and a soccer ball. The girls laugh, sitting down beneath the tree as they watch the guys mess around with the ball. After a couple minutes, the guys join them. The group stands there for a second. They turn to ask their friend something. And he's gone.

The frantic search begins when his right shoe is discovered. The seven realize it's not a sick joke when some of his blood is found near his shoe. But the question is this. How could someone take him? That fast?

The Group

The Big Kahuna: The oldest of the group. Kind of the voted leader.

The Sweetheart: The sweet boy/girl in the group. Is usually the one to solve the problems, and always makes everything better. Slightly unstable.

The Big Boy: The careful one of the group. Looks out for everyone, and is extremely protective. Really smart and good with medical-related stuff. Sensitive.

The Teddy: The youngest of the group. Immature and innocent. Doesn't really understand much, but does really well in school.

The Jester: Voted Class Clown all through highschool. Very outgoing and loud, and sweet. Brings life to the group.
[Tod-laufend]

Four Eyes: The braniac of the group. Excels in school, but also in logic. Keeps calm 24/7 and never freaks. The smart one in bad situations.

The Womanizer: The "stupid" one of the group. Makes silly decisions and often gets hurt. Jumps from relationship to relationship and is scared of commitment.

The Troublemaker: Literally. Often makes horrible decisions that have landed him/her in court or in juvie. Has a bad record, and has often caused the conflict in the group. Tries hard to change.

The Jock: The sport lover. Always under pressure from parents to get a scholarship in sports. Spends a lot of time practicing and is under constant stress. Unstable sometimes.

Include a 4laugh saying that you have read the character choices.

The Key:

[size=18] -SPOT IN GROUP- [/size]
[size=11]
I respond to [b]nickname here[/b] but my birth certificate reads [b]real name here[/b]. I was born [b]how old are you[/b] years ago, and I'm a [b]gender here[/b]. [b]BIOGRAPHY HERE[/b]. I'm [b]personality here (can be as long as you want)[/b]. In case you didn't know, [b]fun fact here[/b]. Here, have [url=PICTURE URL HERE]this[/url] to remember me by.
[b]username here[/b][/size]

Use real pictures, not anime or cartoon. Thanks!

Title your PMs as Missing, and let me know what guild you are sending this from.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:32 pm
Rules

/ Respect other players! I'm great at settling disputes, but really don't like to.
/ Add some creativity to your posts. A picture is bare minimum, however a small phrase and some color would be great.
/ Let us know when you're going to be gone for more than one day. Its a little boring having to play a guessing game to know when a role-player is coming back
/ There's a little thing called literacy. USE IT! I do not want to have to help other players decipher posts.
/ While I'm at it, please keep posts at two to three paragraphs. I would like some nice detail.
/ Opening posts should be anywhere from five to seven paragraphs. Give us a little introduction to your character, and a sense of what they are like.
/ As always, have fun! That is what this website is here for.  

neuschwanstein

Invisible Hunter

-Crystallized Violets-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:32 am
-THE SWEETHEART-

I respond to Janie but my birth certificate reads Tiffany Jane Jordan. I was born 16 years ago, and I'm a Girl. Born Rich, im pretty much independent ever since my bro left because of his Gf. . I'm Im compassionate. Bubbly and Fun. ). In case you didn't know, i LOVE reading and sleep with my books. Here, have User Imagethis to remember me by.
ForeverFearlessFifteen

RP Retreat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff