Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
write my story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Hypno-MaNiac-xX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:26 am
can any of you write a beast story for my avi like how he became a dark elf his life story whatever you want its not a contest tho  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 am
Xx-Hypno-MaNiac-xX
can any of you write a beast story for my avi like how he became a dark elf his life story whatever you want its not a contest tho
anyone?  

Xx-Hypno-MaNiac-xX

Egzist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:49 pm
What do you want your character to be like in the story? I mean a story is easy for me if I know about the character traits waiting to be displayed. Unless you wish to be an evil being in it. Hope you understand what I mean.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:24 pm
ok.............a dark elf lives then he dies!!! ther i did it xP  

x-R3tard3d Puta

Konoronhkwa_TF

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:12 pm
One foggy night in the dark was a house the only house that had no light.Inside was a nice loving family they had only one child his name was Niac.He had white hair and he wasnt so tall.One morning Niac was going to school as always never really paying attention in class just doodlieng.When the bell rings everyone walks out and goes to there locker then left.Niac never takes the bus he like walking better or because he wasnt that far away from his house.So he walked and noticed something wierd in the bushes it always sims to move whrn he walked.He approached the bush and there he sees an elf with realll dark skin and long ears so he touches it and it turned around and bit him right on the arm.It begins to poar blood quickly it started to drip down his arm.So he gets home and no one is there so he goes in the back and runs to the kitchen and looks for a large bandaid that can cover his biten arm after he puts it on he sits down and watches tv for a bit.Then went to bed.At 12:00 in the night he begins to move around and starts to ich.then he wakes up and goes on to the bathroom to see what was icching him so he turns on the light when he noticed he had very dark skin.His ears got longer like the elfs ear that he saw then his teeth got one inch longer and his eyes turned blue.But his parents didnt bother to go and see what was happeining so he packs things that he wil need and jumped out the window and he was never seen again.But some people say they see him in the dark shadowie places.
THE END
hope you liked it its the best i can do  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:19 pm
LORD OF KINGDOM HEARTS
One foggy night in the dark was a house the only house that had no light.Inside was a nice loving family they had only one child his name was Niac.He had white hair and he wasnt so tall.One morning Niac was going to school as always never really paying attention in class just doodlieng.When the bell rings everyone walks out and goes to there locker then left.Niac never takes the bus he like walking better or because he wasnt that far away from his house.So he walked and noticed something wierd in the bushes it always sims to move whrn he walked.He approached the bush and there he sees an elf with realll dark skin and long ears so he touches it and it turned around and bit him right on the arm.It begins to poar blood quickly it started to drip down his arm.So he gets home and no one is there so he goes in the back and runs to the kitchen and looks for a large bandaid that can cover his biten arm after he puts it on he sits down and watches tv for a bit.Then went to bed.At 12:00 in the night he begins to move around and starts to ich.then he wakes up and goes on to the bathroom to see what was icching him so he turns on the light when he noticed he had very dark skin.His ears got longer like the elfs ear that he saw then his teeth got one inch longer and his eyes turned blue.But his parents didnt bother to go and see what was happeining so he packs things that he wil need and jumped out the window and he was never seen again.But some people say they see him in the dark shadowie places.
THE END
Ding DING DING you win that was GREAT!!  

Xx-Hypno-MaNiac-xX

ibukis

Anxious Vampire

8,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:39 pm
Xx-Hypno-MaNiac-xX
LORD OF KINGDOM HEARTS
THE END
Ding DING DING you win that was GREAT!!

I thought you said it wasnt a contest... O_O  
[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out