Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Super Junior
[Sep-9-09] Ever wanted to date Choi Siwon?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:37 pm
Quote:
Well, you can’t. However, at least you can still have a good laugh at the obviously illegal use of his face to advertise a group dating service on facebook.

It is unknown how Siwon’s picture came to be used in this ad. It could be that the people that created the ad were fans of Super Junior’s Siwon. However, the more likely explanation is that they just typed into google “ridiculously good looking Asian man that I want to bring home to do naughty things with”, and then just picked the first result that came up.

I’m sure some of you, as if by instinct, already signed up for the dating service immediately upon seeing Siwon’s face. And I don’t blame you because although this dating service does seem a little shady, the ad says that it’s all free so why not? I use these dating services myself, and I can personally say that they’re nothing short of excellent. Okay so my date had a little more facial hair than I expected, but that’s just the luck of the draw. Although, it was a little weird that she was peeing standing up in the men’s restroom. I guess that's why she described herself as "unique".

Thanks twee91 for the tip

Credit: allkpop.com

Note: Sorry, I closed the article before I could get the picture link, haha. Just go to allkpop and search it if you really really wanna see the screen shot.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:39 pm
That's, kinda odd? I don't date yet so, I dunno how it works.  

Seo Chan Hee

Super Junior

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff