Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Super Junior
[Sep-11-09] Find it! Green Gold

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:03 pm
**I know these articles are more regarding other mc's of this show but since Shindong is sort of a 'part' of it, i just decided to include it**

20090911 :: Question about Jaebeom Turns Jokwon Glum
Quote:
As reported earlier, theatrical Brian of Fly to the Sky, quick-witted Shindong of Super Junior, pretty boy Kim Hyung Joon of SS501, and variety dark horse Jokwon of 2AM, will join forces to host a brand new SBS variety program titled Find it! Green Gold to raise environmental awareness. During this 50-minute show, the idols will ride in a bicycle car as a means of transportation whilst searching for areas that pose problems to the environment and create a method to solve them.

During the first episode of their expedition, an interview was held for the 4 idols. All was well until the reporter asked Jokwon a question regarding Jaebeom's current predicament. Jokwon replied uneasily, "I think he's having a tough time," and progressively turned serious. His reaction took many viewers by surprise as Jokwon's usually lively and energetic face was void of a smile.

Below is the cut that was recently leaked online, check at 1:13.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flu1CAnmJBg&feature=player_embedded]Video
Cr: jesh50

Of all the people who are hurting from the effects of Jaebeom's Myspace controversy, I would suspect that the friend he trained with for 4 years would definitely be one of them. Needless to say, the expression on Jokwon's face during the interview speaks for itself, as he fails to hide his grief and discomfort at the mention of his dear friend's name.

Stay tuned to allkpop for an update on the full episode, which will air on September 14.

----------------------------------------------------------

20090910 :: Kim Hyung Joon Reassures Fans
Quote:
After hearing the news of SS501's leader being diagnosed with H1N1, it's only natural that fans would become very concerned about the future of their leader and his group.

Fortunately for fans and concerned netizens, fellow member Kim Hyung Joon was present at the ‘Find it! Green Gold’ press conference and appeased any worries. He stated, "We are absolutely fine now. I was really surprised when I heard of the news that Hyun Joong hyung was infected with H1N1 influenza. I knew that Hyun Joong hyung could not return from Japan because of H1N1 influenza through news reports. Even though we didn’t talk (over the phone) to each other, I heard he is getting better in health. His condition is getting much better and seems that he will be able to resume his activities within 2 weeks’ time."

So the recovery time has been reduced from one month down to two weeks? That's almost too good to be true, but let's remain optimistic! We all wish for Kim Hyun Joong's speedy recovery and return to Korea!

In the meantime, magnae Kim Hyung Joon, along with Super Junior's Shin Dong, 2AM's Jo Kwon, and Fly to the Sky's Brian, will be hosting a brand new SBS variety program called 'Find it! Green Gold' focusing on the envirornment. For those interested, the show will air on September 14.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:40 pm
go eco friendly  

original288

Super Junior

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas