Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Did you ever have an itch DOWN THERE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What were you thinking I meant, you perv?
  >___<
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:36 pm
User Image

Under your foot that just drove you insane and itched the more you scratched it? ninja

What? Your foot is down there, you know? mrgreen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:48 pm
*donk* most. misleading. thread. EVER. XD  

Adrinix

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:34 am
Yes,but I'm so ticklish xP  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:55 am
keep on playing our favorite song,
i turn it up while you're gone.
it's all i've got, when you're in my head...

The bottom of your foot sucks to be itchy because no matter how much you scratch it, it doesn't ever seem to go away.

...and you're in my head, so i need it.

zawazawaii

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:48 pm
Adrinix
*donk* most. misleading. thread. EVER. XD

User Image

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:50 pm
The worst time to get an itch on the bottom of your foot is when you're at work. It's not like I can take my shoe off and scratch wildly at it when I'm standing at the host stand. I'm not sure anyone would want to eat in the restaurant after seeing that. sweatdrop  

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

NovelistaBug

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:03 pm
lol nice thread Kit :]]]

Yeah. itchy feet in a public place is a horrible thing. I hate getting itchy feet in class, particularly on days when I'm wearing converse or something... flip-flops you can slip off easy, but high-top converse are something of a different story, you know?

That and the getting itchier as you're scratching it. I'll be scratching my foot vigorously for like five minutes trying to get rid of the itch, and by then my foot it like bright red and about to crack open :[ That or the itch slowly works it's way up my leg. That's prolly what I hate most...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:48 pm
I just scratch my penor area if I need to. If I need to, I can wash my hands later. Even though it's only my pants there. Haha.

As far as feet go, I blame sockwear. If they're misaligned even the slightest bit, you can go crazy. If the bottom itches and I'm not wearing socks, scraping it against a rough surface and that works wonderfully.  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

Winnyao

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:12 pm
*can imagine the foot singing "can't touch this" to mock us*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:59 pm
it happens. especially when i'm driving.  

Graceful_Cherity

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:50 am
User Image

NovelistaBug
lol nice thread Kit :]]]

Yeah. itchy feet in a public place is a horrible thing. I hate getting itchy feet in class, particularly on days when I'm wearing converse or something... flip-flops you can slip off easy, but high-top converse are something of a different story, you know?

That and the getting itchier as you're scratching it. I'll be scratching my foot vigorously for like five minutes trying to get rid of the itch, and by then my foot it like bright red and about to crack open :[ That or the itch slowly works it's way up my leg. That's prolly what I hate most...

Thanks! burning_eyes Oy! That last part about the itch working its way up your leg....THAT is the worst. I hate it when that happens mad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:52 am
User Image

Yogurt Man
I just scratch my penor area if I need to. If I need to, I can wash my hands later. Even though it's only my pants there. Haha.

As far as feet go, I blame sockwear. If they're misaligned even the slightest bit, you can go crazy. If the bottom itches and I'm not wearing socks, scraping it against a rough surface and that works wonderfully.

If anyone catches you scratching that special place, you can always grab it and scream, "Hee-hee!" and tip-toe like MJ. whee Then you can tell them that a Michael Jackson vibe caught you!

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:43 am
Good excuse. XD

Even though Mike scares the life...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:33 pm
I hate it when my foot itches, in fact... *scratches* and just wait till it migrates up your back.  

Xanarith Kaito

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games