Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Fan Fics // Art // Talents
Speak♥~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was it
  Okay?
  I don't know.. =.="
  Bleargh...this sucks... >.<
View Results

euclair_6002

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:50 am
Forewords~

Speak,
As I need to hear you,
Speak,
so my heart would stop to ache,
Speak,
Loudly as my ear can't hear you,
Speak,
My Love, so it wouldn't be too late~
Sometimes in life we just don't have the guts to tell our
loves that we love them and when we do have the guts~ It might be already too late cause they are already with someone they are in LOVE with~

Friendship might turn to love~
Lies also might turn to love~
Love,Love,Love~
Is it really like oxygen?

Presenting an ORIGINAL story from S.claire~
---------------Speak~♥~----------------

*Lol..it sound so serious...hahahaha.. this is actually not a fanfic at first.. but my friend suggested to me that i should change the boys characters to DBSK so it would help me to finish the story faster.. =.=' It's already completed actually... but, i haven't yet type the whole thing to my computer..so....be patient.... oh yeah.I know I still have another uncomplete fanfic in this forum.. I know... I'll try to finish that as soon as possible..
. Comments and Critics are GLADLY welcome ^___^

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:52 am
Chapter 1
>>Who?

~On a fine summer day 1989~

"Vanilla, say hi to Papa" mommy says to me.
I look at Papa. He is not my Papa but he is smiling to me
the way like Papa used to but Papa has gone.
He has become an angel like mommy says.
"Hello Vanilla." Papa says to me as he held out his hand to me.
Mommy watch excitedly. I accept his hand. Hoping that would make Mommy stop watching me that way. His hand was bigger than my small hand just like Papa's.
"That's a girl Vanie. This is your brother, JaeJoong. Says hi Vanie". There's a boy hiding behind Papa. He looks different. I never have a brother before
"Hi" I say to him
"Whatever" he answered me coldly. Why is he being mean to me?
"Jae, don't talk like that to your sister Jae!" Papa scold him. Why does Papa scold him? What does 'whatever' means? What's happening? Why do iI have a new papa? What have I done wrong?

.♥.
"Goodnight Vanie.Don't mind bout Jae... He is a little bit shy" says Papa as he leaned over to give me my goodnight kiss.My Papa also always used to do that before he went to heaven.
"Papa.." I call for Papa
"Yes, Vanie?" Papa reply
"Baba wants a kiss goodnight too" I held out my bestfriend, Baba the teddy to Papa.
"Of Course Vanie. Goodnight Baba" Says Papa and he tuck Baba in bed with me. He walks away and turn off the light switch and slowly the Sandman put me to sleep....
And Vanilla was asleep with her teddy bear,Baba. Vanilla, 5 years old lost her Papa 2 years ago before accepting a replacement Papa and a 5 year older brother without knowing,she will fall for him, Kim JaeJoong... Someday~

.♥.
~Spring 1999~
"Vanilla, wait up!"Says Chocolate. Vanilla's bestfriend.Vanilla stops for a while for Chocolate to catch up with her.
"Yah, what's with you?" ask Chocolate
"Nothing.I need to go home early today cause my Papa is bringing us to this some stupid dinner with his stupid
friend"Vanilla answers
"So??"
"That means sitting with that stupid JaeJoong for that whole dinner" sighs Vanilla
"are you nuts?Vanie, you got the most cutest and hottest stepbrother in this world and you don't want to sit with him through dinner..bitchyeolseo" Chocolate pinches Vanilla's thigh.
"Ouch, that hurts!"
suddenly, a car stop by in front of them. They stop walking.The door open and a woman in her 30's step out of it
"I'll see you tonight JaeJoong ssi" says the woman as she walks away from the car.
Vanilla and Chocolate looks at the woman. one word come up in their mind 'B***h'.
JaeJoong look to them
"Yah, kiddo. Get in" Say JaeJoong to Vanilla coldly
"Now you get what I mean?" Vanilla whispers to Chocolate
"I see. See you tomorrow Vanilla" Says Chocolate.
Vanilla gets into the car. It was scented with a heavy ladies perfume. Probably from the woman just now.
"Who was that ahjumma just now? Your latest girl?" She ask
JaeJoong didn't reply her.
"Guess this is how I become less social" she sigh as she try to tune in for the radio.
"I didn't know it was a disease" JaeJoong suddenly speak up
"Aiegoo~~ Walls do talk. Don't they?" Vanilla says sarcastically
"And pigs do speak" JaeJoong reply. Vanilla let out a heavy sigh as she turn up the volume and let the music fill up the empty atmosphere.

*Chapter 1 done..
Hope you guys like this...
again, Comment and Critics are GLADLY accepted...

euclair_6002

euclair_6002

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:54 am
Chapter 2
>>A New Friend

~The Dinner~

"Hello old buddy! Long time no see" say Mr.Lister to his
old friend, Mr.Romeo.
"it's been a while since we last meet. This is my wife, Annabelle and my son Junsu" he replies .
Mr. Lister smiles
"Don't you have two sons Romeo?"
ask Mr. Lister
"Oh, that's Yunho. He is in Rome. Living with his mother" Anabelle replies this time. Mr.Lister couldn't answer anhything. He just smile at them. The atmosphere changes.
"Should we order now?" says Mrs. Teresa, Vanilla's mom to cover the atmosphere changes.
"Yeah, I think we should. I'm hungry" says JaeJoong as he calls for the waiter. Vanilla sighs. The dinner was getting boring and they haven't start eating yet.
She look at Junsu who was sitting against her. He too looK bored.Very bored.
"Mum, can I go to the book store?" Vanilla whispers into her mother's ear
"but we haven't yet started dinner yet." she replies
"It's in the hotel anyway.. Please..." Vanilla pleads.
Her mother finally give in.."Fine, but be quick"
Vanilla says nothing and walkaway to the exit.

.<3.

Vanilla run her fingers through the book's tittles slowly. Finally her fingers stops.
She pick up the book from it's shelve.
"That's a serious book over there. You like it" said a voice behind her back.
Vanilla turns around. It was Junsu.
"I don't care. It's up to me anyway" said Vanilla coldly
"Urgh...Cold... are you somehow related to Snow Queen?"
ask junSu sarcastically.
"If so. Then what it's to you?" she replies
"I don't know... Just for fun maybe?".
Vanilla didn't reply but she made her way to the counter
"Put this into the hotel's acccount. Will you?" she says to the cashier
"Yes Miss Vanilla"
Vanilla walks out of the shop with JunSu scurrying up her back.
"You're not paying for that?' JunSu asks.
Vanilla turns around and watch him from heads to toes.
"Whatever" she says and continue to walk back to the restaurant.
"Yah... there's no need to be rude... We're on the same age anyway" Junsu replies while trying to catch up with her.
"Why should I pay for the things that I own?"She says
"Huh??"ask Junsu
"Look buddy. This place, this hotel and everything in it belongs to me. Me. Mine. I own this place and it's properties and it's branches all over the world. So, why should I pay?" she says proudly knowing the fact that she is the heiress to that hotel and knowing the fact that she will run the hotel someday.
"well, if so.. can't you pay for that book?It will only cos~"
"Don't try to boss me around about what should I do. Okay?! I live by my own rules and others live with it! Get the message??" she scolded
"Well, let see. I'm also an heir to the world's largest cruise line, but it's not a reason for me to be rude. So why shpuld you?" JunSu protested.
But this time Vanilla didn't even answer to JunSu. Everything happens so fast that even JunSu couldn't stop what is happening. Two man in black grabs Vanilla aways from him. Junsu tries to help but on eof them punch him in the stomach. He fell down and his vision begin to blurred.

Omo...what happens??
Lol.... So how was this one?? okay?? hope it's okay for you guys...ngehee... ^___^
<3 ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH! <3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:28 pm
good story heart  

Zhang MoOn

Fan Fics // Art // Talents

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out