Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Orphan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seen it?
  No, but I might
  No don't plan on it either.
  Yup
View Results

Hojipoon

Questionable Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:01 pm
User Image
Anyone seen it?
Liked it?
I liked it, in the beginning...then the end twist made it....kinda weird and not awesome for me.
I guess it was a pretty good twist and explained everything, but I miss the demonic child movies, where a kid is just born messed up D:
Maybe thats just because kids scare me and I think there should be more movies with them as bad guys D:

Disscuss:
Orphan, liked it? Hated it? Havn't seen it? Plan on seeing it? Recommend it?
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:33 pm
I've seen it. I thought it was really good..a little confusing at the end though had to get my mom to explain it to me lol. But its worth seeing i think razz  

Zamirah

Bunnhi

8,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:46 pm
I haven't seen it, but it's been recommended so I might later on. I'm not big on horror films but this film seems rather intriguing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:13 pm
Saw the preveiw, wanted to know the twist, found it out, Now i have absolutley no interest in seeing it.  

CoverMeInYourBlood

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:27 am
XLunar_GlowX
I've seen it. I thought it was really good..a little confusing at the end though had to get my mom to explain it to me lol. But its worth seeing i think razz

Same here. That was a hell of a twist.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:07 am
WHATS THE TWIST?

DAANGIT. Ya'll are gonna make me want to watch the movie now! I always find it incredibly creepy when there are movies that have the children as villains. I mean, the fact is that a childs moral compass IS probably slightly less developed than an adult's, but for them to go on a killing spree or something... *shudders* I was not planning on watching it. However, now I want to know what the twist is ya'll are talking about!  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:15 am
Bonniebluejeans
WHATS THE TWIST?

DAANGIT. Ya'll are gonna make me want to watch the movie now! I always find it incredibly creepy when there are movies that have the children as villains. I mean, the fact is that a childs moral compass IS probably slightly less developed than an adult's, but for them to go on a killing spree or something... *shudders* I was not planning on watching it. However, now I want to know what the twist is ya'll are talking about!
I looked it up the little girl isn't a little girl. She is a psychotic thirty something year old women who has hypopituitarism. So basically she is a women who looks like a child that kills people. Lame.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:37 pm
Oshi the Killer
Bonniebluejeans
WHATS THE TWIST?

I looked it up the little girl isn't a little girl. She is a psychotic thirty something year old women who has hypopituitarism. So basically she is a women who looks like a child that kills people. Lame.

You left out the part where she tries to suduce the dad and get him into bed *shudders at the thought*  

XGinger-NinjaX

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff