Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Seth Rogen is the same old crap but different movie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:23 am
I'm a Seth Rogen fan but I wish he would star in different type of movies. Seth playing the same old stoner dude is only hurting his carrier. It doesn't seem like it now but it is. He needs to mix it up a bit. Maybe star or co star in a police drama or war movie. He needs a Full Metal Jacket, Taxi Driver, or a Eternal Sunshine For the Spotless Mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:14 pm
Seth Rogen should start in a serious movie like
Requim for a Dream or Shcildren's List

((i think i spelled the NAzis's name wrong))  

Atheist Guy

the_forgotten_thought

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:05 pm
well, my thought is can he play anything other than that? and i know, that's how you know his career is hurt; he's become a method actor and that's all most viewers can see him as.

i guess he could try a serious movie, but i dunno how people would react to his sudden change in roles.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:25 pm
If he chooses the right movie people would probably would enjoy it. It should be dark and gritty something far removed from his previous movies. Something that would make you go "Holy crap!".  

Oshi the Killer

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:07 am
Well, either two things can happen: he can be successful like Adam Sandler, or totally bomb like Will Ferrell. And both of these comedians still do their man-boy schtick, just like Seth, so...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:56 am
Quixotic Faye
Well, either two things can happen: he can be successful like Adam Sandler, or totally bomb like Will Ferrell. And both of these comedians still do their man-boy schtick, just like Seth, so...
Will Ferrell was really good in Stranger Then Fiction. Adam Sandlers last really good movie was... Big Daddy. Funny people was just ok it would of been better if it wasn't a billion hours long. It also had to many stories lines going on. Everybody I know who has seen it aggress with me.  

Oshi the Killer

Atheist Guy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:11 am
maybe seth rogen should start in a movie like bruno/borat style of comedy

or do something really gritty like The Machinist or 28 days later
maybe? Cloverfield 2

i would go see those types of movies their my all time favorite  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:20 am
He would of been awesome in Inglourious Basterds.  

Oshi the Killer

Atheist Guy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:21 am
or in district 9  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:25 am
Atheist Guy
or in district 9
haven't seen it yet. Waiting for it to hit the $2 theater.  

Oshi the Killer

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:49 am
Oshi the Killer
Quixotic Faye
Will Ferrell was really good in Stranger Then Fiction. Adam Sandlers last really good movie was... Big Daddy. Funny people was just ok it would of been better if it wasn't a billion hours long. It also had to many stories lines going on. Everybody I know who has seen it aggress with me.
Yeah, Stranger than Fiction was good, but it totally bombed. Sandler's been doing pretty well with stuff like Click and Punch-Drunk Love.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:24 am
yH, HE should do more serious movies instead of always comedy  

QiqiAgatha

Extragalactic Friend

21,015 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • There are two sides... 50

Hojipoon

Questionable Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:36 pm
Oshi the Killer
He would of been awesome in Inglourious Basterds.
User Image
I agree with that xD
I would of enjoyed the movie much more with Seth Rogen in it xP
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:59 am
Oshi the Killer
Quixotic Faye
I thought Adam Sandler was amazing in Spanglish.

But I agree, Seth Rogen should branch out a bit, I mean what's the worst that could happen? Other then the movie flops. And if it does, then he knows to always stick to comedy, and if not, then he knows he can branch out and do other things.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items